This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Coming To the US AND FINAL MIX VERSION INCLUDED!!!!

#71Devilman_AmonPosted 2/25/2013 3:03:36 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Yes! We get to buy old games AGAIN!

Kingdom Farts!
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#72IronticsDragonLPosted 2/25/2013 3:08:44 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Yes! We get to buy old games AGAIN!

Kingdom Farts!

Do they fill Ansem with the power of Fartness?
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#73GaiamageXPosted 2/25/2013 3:09:31 PM
Is the Final Mix version all that exciting? I know there are a couple of extra keyblades, an extra battle, and Deep Dive (which is readily available for viewing all over the Internet), but anything else? What's the major selling point for FM?
---
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -
#74Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/25/2013 3:33:20 PM(edited)
-KHFM HD-fied. FM was never released in NTSC or PAL Regions.
-New character models. (justifying 60 Euros price tag right there).
-KH ReCoM HD-fied. (ReCoM was never released in PAL Regions).
-358/2 FULL story in HD in the form of a Movie Theater.
-English, German, French, Italian and Spanish Text localisation, and English, German, French VA localisation.
-Everything from the beginning to KH to the beginning of KHII in the best version possible, in one package. Likely to be followed with KHII.5, which will feature everything from the beginning of KHII to the beginning of KHIII.
-All these in 1 cheap package (Any price tag below 100 Euros for this great package = awesome).

To name a few.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#75RayconPosted 2/25/2013 3:34:23 PM
wheresatari posted...
SoulRegalia posted...
Is chain of memories the one with the card system? If so, blehh

I thought that too...until I played it. It really is a blast imo.

I agree, especially if you get into it. Nothing like stacking your deck so you always use the best cards for each swing of the combo, demolishing everything with non-stop critical hits. ^_^
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#76IronticsDragonLPosted 2/25/2013 3:34:51 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
-KHFM HD-fied. FM was never released in NTSC or PAL Regions.
-New character models. (justifying 60 Euros price tag right there).
-KH ReCoM HD-fied. (ReCoM was never released in PAL Regions).
-358/2 FULL story in HD in the form of a Movie Theater.
-English, German, French, Italian and Spanish Text localisation, and English, German, French VA localisation.
-Everything from the beginning to KH to the beginning of KHII in the best version possible, in one package. Likely to be followed with KHII.5, which will feature everything from the beginning of KHII to the beginning of KHIII.
-All these in 1 cheap package (Any price tag below 100 Euros for this great package = awesome).

To name a few.

Square might be winning back their fans.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#77docholliday504Posted 2/25/2013 3:40:50 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...

Square might be winning back their fans.

Well its just a HD redo but I've gotta admit its the 1st SE developed game since FFXIII that I'm actually interested in purchasing.

Kingdom Hearts hearkens back to a better time for that company.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Max Payne 3, Persona 3
#78nedrithPosted 2/25/2013 3:44:31 PM
This is probably one of the few remakes I'm likely to be interested in, Mostly because a non mobile version of CoM. Though the FM version of KH1 makes it a bit more worth it also.
#79Oni_TaedoPosted 2/25/2013 4:13:54 PM
xxnike629xx posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
Errr are they good to start the KH series with?
My friend likes KH so i might try them

I will say this.

EPIC!!

The first one might sound a bit "cheesy" in the beginning but you quickly learn to get over the childish looking Disney stuff. The gameplay is very fun, the story is mysterious, graphics are great...

It's when you play the others that really get you hooked.

I just hope they quickly follow up with a 2.5 HD ReMix with:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded cutscene mode

And also do a PS3 release of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and then soon after release Kingdom Hearts 3.

Ignore him.
2 is trash.
The second game is where the series became so convoluted (well, CoM certainly didn't help). And the gameplay as no improvements outside of Sora's silly little "Super Saiyan" transformations, each one is somehow more broken than the last. Donald is a lot dumber in the first game though, if Sora so much as bites the inside of his cheek while eating, Donald will not hesitate to use a perfectly good potion.

Also, the lack of FF6 characters, really hurts the game. Each one has a Cloud fight, when we would have benefited more from a Sabin/Shadow fight.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#80Kou-NurasakaPosted 2/25/2013 4:14:04 PM
My only question is if the gameplay in KH 1 has bee updated. I love KH 1 as much as the next guy, but compare Sora's swordsmanship from 1-2 and you can see how much he grew in terms of strength and ability. He seems so much more powerful at the beginning of 2 than he did at the end of 1.

I really hope they update the standard 3 hit combo from 1 and make it more fluid and dynamic like KH2 or BBS.