This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I got Sleeping dogs today...

#1Ke7hplPosted 2/25/2013 10:01:11 PM
And I was looking at the DLC, is there any worthwhile? Anything I should wait to get?
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
Watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr3y1-e9Xc
#2h12456208Posted 2/25/2013 10:17:51 PM
Zodiac Tournament is awesome. I got the Zombie type one but did not play it yet. Overall all the DLC is really good. I love this game, I feel it is better than GTA4!!

This coming from a HUGE GTA fan
---
"The blackest eyes. The Devil's Eyes"
- Dr. Loomis - HalloweeN
#3BerserkerX3Posted 2/25/2013 10:52:11 PM
Are you kidding me there the upcoming dlc tomorrow where you have a supercar that has guns and rockets on it also unlimited ammo.In the first week of March you get the Chinese New Year Pack it allows you to use guns more and you can arrest people and get people out of the car by flashing your badge and and tase them you have to have some kind of law enforcement outfit for it to work and random crime around the city I tell you Sleeping Dog is like wine it gets better with age in this case dlc.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the PSASBR boards
Pokemon Black Ver.2 FC: 3654 8349 6619 The Name is. Dylan for the friend code thing.
#4BerserkerX3Posted 2/26/2013 12:41:56 AM
Get the dlc get the dlc
---
Pokemon Black Ver.2 FC: 3654 8349 6619 The Name is. Dylan for the friend code thing.
#5h12456208Posted 2/26/2013 9:21:55 AM
BerserkerX3 posted...
Are you kidding me there the upcoming dlc tomorrow where you have a supercar that has guns and rockets on it also unlimited ammo.In the first week of March you get the Chinese New Year Pack it allows you to use guns more and you can arrest people and get people out of the car by flashing your badge and and tase them you have to have some kind of law enforcement outfit for it to work and random crime around the city I tell you Sleeping Dog is like wine it gets better with age in this case dlc.

Was unaware of these new DLC's. Sweet. Such an amazing game.
---
"The blackest eyes. The Devil's Eyes"
- Dr. Loomis - HalloweeN
#6dankanefanPosted 2/26/2013 9:53:17 AM
BerserkerX3 posted...

Holy crap! My 2012 GOTY is getting better and better!!!
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#7spike17spiegelPosted 2/26/2013 10:00:27 AM
BerserkerX3 posted...

Wow, that's crazy. sounds like a totally different gam then what I played a while back.
---
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
#8BerserkerX3Posted 2/26/2013 10:02:22 AM
I know that game is my goty a reminder when psn updates look for the supercar dlc and next week chinese new year will come out and what i said sounds to good to be true and wheres my source its at the sleeping dog forum or google sleeping dog dlc wiki it will show you whats in it and i gotta say its beastly.
---