This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone ever experienced the Tetris Effect?

#31true_gamer80Posted 2/26/2013 11:08:06 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
not tetris or anything but resident evil 4, i kept feelin like everyone around me was a ganado when i was walkin in my schools hallway. and my brother almost accidentaly ran over people when he picked me up from school cause he thought he was playin grand theft auto

either your full of it and making this up for this topic or you and your brother need to be put on meds....seriously
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#32GunzleaderPosted 2/26/2013 11:44:33 AM
get over it you need on meds. all internet bullys do. used to play the ever loving **** out of everquest on ps2. till i started dreaming about it. then i quit. came back YEARS later no guild. friends on buddy list were lv 30 to 40 still. guess they quit too. and sony announced shut down of servers. but quiting after dreaming about it. best choice i made in my life.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#33RafedxPosted 2/26/2013 11:46:14 AM
aj4x94 posted...
By that I mean by playing a game(like Tetris) for an extended period of time to the point were you start seeing things from the game in your everyday life.

This happened to me recently after I started playing Catherine. I'd start seeing sliding blocks at work and even in my sleep.

Yes that does happen sometimes.

I remember months back people asked this same question but in regards to Skyrim, someone said "Does anyone notice all the Red Guards at the bus station." I thought that was pretty funny. lol
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#34Tricked Out HoroPosted 2/26/2013 11:49:18 AM
Catherine as well. Great game but the constant sliding block puzzles going off in my head got ridiculous.
---
Gear Second.