This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those who think KH Collection is lazy, list of new changes added to KH1 FM

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 2/26/2013 9:02:55 AM
http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-Re-MIX-Gameplay-Changes-3152

All these new changes will make the game play better.
---
What's to say really?
#2NettoSaitoPosted 2/26/2013 9:08:24 AM
Actually that list didn't really explain all of the changes made lol. The 358/2 Days movie is actually around 3 hours long (2:50), the core gameplay of Kingdom Hearts 1 has been updated to the Kingdom Hearts 2 standards/style of play (which is why the camera angle can be controlled with the right analog stick), and there is apparently going to be some new content outside of the "new content" found in KH FM. More so than what was listed there lol
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#3BahamutBBobPosted 2/26/2013 9:24:49 AM
Why did they change the right stick?

That was seriously one of my favorite things about KH, being able to control the menu in combat without having to stand still.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#4VigilantStevePosted 2/26/2013 9:41:55 AM
BahamutBBob posted...

That was seriously one of my favorite things about KH, being able to control the menu in combat without having to stand still.

While it was nice to be able to control the menu with the right stick, I think it's even better and more important to be able to control the camera with the right stick instead.
#5RayconPosted 2/26/2013 9:43:20 AM
VigilantSteve posted...
BahamutBBob posted...

While it was nice to be able to control the menu with the right stick, I think it's even better and more important to be able to control the camera with the right stick instead.

Besides, don't they still have the option to control the menu by holding L2 or R2 before moving the right stick? Or was that a KHII only thing?
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#6VigilantStevePosted 2/26/2013 9:48:10 AM
Raycon posted...
VigilantSteve posted...
BahamutBBob posted...

Besides, don't they still have the option to control the menu by holding L2 or R2 before moving the right stick? Or was that a KHII only thing?

Honestly I can't remember, it's been so long since I've played either of the main games, and I've never played any of the spin-offs.
#7Sonic23004Posted 2/26/2013 9:48:46 AM
As I recall, I clawed and used my left finger pointer for the D-pad. It was pretty fluid once you got the hang of it.
---
Gameplay is a major part of video games, yes. But it isn't what makes video gamed great.
-UltimaSora91
#8ZignoffPosted 2/26/2013 1:45:18 PM
Ok, but why Chain of Memories? That's probbly the big complaint, why not both final mix version of KH1 and 2, THAT's what we wanted.
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#9Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2013 1:47:26 PM
Zignoff posted...
Ok, but why Chain of Memories? That's probbly the big complaint, why not both final mix version of KH1 and 2, THAT's what we wanted.

Because the want to make money on two separate collections, of course.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Vanquish, Sonic 2 & Knuckles, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Operation C, Theatrythm: Final Fantasy
#10theshovellerPosted 2/26/2013 1:54:06 PM
Come get me when they fix the issue with all the Final Fantasy guys showing up where they're not supposed to be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I hated that bug.