This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$5 voucher from PSN for a mistake?

#1fisheye11Posted 2/26/2013 4:23:07 PM
i just logged in and had 2 messages from [PSN] saying that i was over charged for something.(what i have no clue) and another message following that one with a $5 voucher. this is a first for me. like i said, i have no clue that i was over charged for anything. anyone else encounter this lately?
---
Currently playing; Torchlight 2, Binding of Isaac, The Cave, Deathspank
Anticipating; Warrior's Lair
#2Id the DemonPosted 2/26/2013 4:34:47 PM
Sony fetl you were kinda loyal so they gave you 5 instead of 10 dollars(unless you got the 10 dollars also then sony felt you were extra loyal)
---
Do a barrel roll! (Z or R twice)
PSN ID: idthedemon5353
#3fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:47:44 PM
Id the Demon posted...
Sony fetl you were kinda loyal so they gave you 5 instead of 10 dollars(unless you got the 10 dollars also then sony felt you were extra loyal)

yeah i already got the $10 thing. this one was with 2 messages. one was saying that the store had glitched or something. i still don't know where they made the mistake. but this free $15 will pay for my copy of Terraria when it comes out. :D
---
#4IronticsDragonLPosted 2/26/2013 4:48:31 PM
fisheye11 posted...
Id the Demon posted...

yeah i already got the $10 thing. this one was with 2 messages. one was saying that the store had glitched or something. i still don't know where they made the mistake. but this free $15 will pay for my copy of Terraria when it comes out. :D

I still feel cheated for getting Terraria when it first came out on PC.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#5popping4itPosted 2/26/2013 4:50:20 PM
lolpsn. small price for getting identity stolen.
---
whens mahvel?
#6zyrax2301Posted 2/26/2013 4:51:47 PM
^ I think we have a visitor from a far-off land who knows nothin' about nothin'
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#7fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:51:48 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
fisheye11 posted...
Id the Demon posted...

I still feel cheated for getting Terraria when it first came out on PC.

how so? they added 4 player split screen, 8 player online, map, new armor sets, and a new final boss.(this is from what i remember. could be more somewhere)

i just got the PC version to get my feet wet and am enjoying it. i'm more of a consol player so i'm more than welcoming terraria coming to the ps3.
---
#8BLAZE_92XPosted 2/26/2013 4:53:14 PM
When's terraria coming?
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg
#9fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:55:58 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
When's terraria coming?

hopefully early march. there was a bunch of sites saying late Feb but thats to late now. the 505 studios(the dev of the console version) said to expect it late Feb to early March. i'm hoping it releases in within the next two weeks.
---
#10shimrionPosted 2/26/2013 5:02:59 PM(edited)
fisheye11 posted...
i just logged in and had 2 messages from [PSN] saying that i was over charged for something.(what i have no clue) and another message following that one with a $5 voucher. this is a first for me. like i said, i have no clue that i was over charged for anything. anyone else encounter this lately?

A few weeks ago some stuff was listed as free that wasn't suppose to be, and if you downloaded any of it, you were still charged for it despite never being asked or told about the charge. The first message should have been to inform you that your money had been refunded and second one was a 5$ gift as an apology for any trouble caused.