This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$5 voucher from PSN for a mistake?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $5 voucher from PSN for a mistake?
4 years ago#11
fisheye11 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
fisheye11 posted...
Id the Demon posted...
Sony fetl you were kinda loyal so they gave you 5 instead of 10 dollars(unless you got the 10 dollars also then sony felt you were extra loyal)

yeah i already got the $10 thing. this one was with 2 messages. one was saying that the store had glitched or something. i still don't know where they made the mistake. but this free $15 will pay for my copy of Terraria when it comes out. :D

I still feel cheated for getting Terraria when it first came out on PC.

how so? they added 4 player split screen, 8 player online, map, new armor sets, and a new final boss.(this is from what i remember. could be more somewhere)

i just got the PC version to get my feet wet and am enjoying it. i'm more of a consol player so i'm more than welcoming terraria coming to the ps3.

The PC version is not getting anymore content, the console version seems like it will.
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
4 years ago#12
Yeah happened to me as well. If you downloaded NBA 2013, Rayman 3 HD, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, or any of the KOF XIII DLC it was all listed as free under the weekly deals 2 weeks ago. They charged you for it anyways. They most likely returned your money and sent you the $5 as an incentive to not hate them.
4 years ago#13
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Yeah happened to me as well. If you downloaded NBA 2013, Rayman 3 HD, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, or any of the KOF XIII DLC it was all listed as free under the weekly deals 2 weeks ago. They charged you for it anyways. They most likely returned your money and sent you the $5 as an incentive to not hate them.

Wait, rayman was free two weeks ago?

I got it when it was five dollars…
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $5 voucher from PSN for a mistake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived