This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$5 voucher from PSN for a mistake?

#11IronticsDragonLPosted 2/26/2013 4:07:05 PM
fisheye11 posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
fisheye11 posted...
Id the Demon posted...
Sony fetl you were kinda loyal so they gave you 5 instead of 10 dollars(unless you got the 10 dollars also then sony felt you were extra loyal)

yeah i already got the $10 thing. this one was with 2 messages. one was saying that the store had glitched or something. i still don't know where they made the mistake. but this free $15 will pay for my copy of Terraria when it comes out. :D

I still feel cheated for getting Terraria when it first came out on PC.

how so? they added 4 player split screen, 8 player online, map, new armor sets, and a new final boss.(this is from what i remember. could be more somewhere)

i just got the PC version to get my feet wet and am enjoying it. i'm more of a consol player so i'm more than welcoming terraria coming to the ps3.

The PC version is not getting anymore content, the console version seems like it will.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#12Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/26/2013 5:33:10 PM
Yeah happened to me as well. If you downloaded NBA 2013, Rayman 3 HD, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, or any of the KOF XIII DLC it was all listed as free under the weekly deals 2 weeks ago. They charged you for it anyways. They most likely returned your money and sent you the $5 as an incentive to not hate them.
#13BLAZE_92XPosted 2/26/2013 6:03:14 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Yeah happened to me as well. If you downloaded NBA 2013, Rayman 3 HD, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, or any of the KOF XIII DLC it was all listed as free under the weekly deals 2 weeks ago. They charged you for it anyways. They most likely returned your money and sent you the $5 as an incentive to not hate them.

Wait, rayman was free two weeks ago?

I got it when it was five dollars…
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg