This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for those of you who...

#1Master368Posted 2/26/2013 5:25:12 PM
...own only a PS3 and have since launch:

How many games do you own? I'm trying to see if anyone owns less than me. I think I have less than 15 and can't tell if I'm cheap, picky, not in love with gaming, have high standards, I'm a casual, loyal only to certain series, etc.
---
Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, I'll collapse your trachea
#2BurgerTime79Posted 2/26/2013 5:34:51 PM
Currently have 175, all physical releases. Although I got mine I think a year after launch.
I tend to pick up games I might have some interest in on steep clearance. Any used games I purchase are $20 or less. If it's a series I really love or a game I want to show support for, I'll get it new at full price or on sale.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#3Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/26/2013 5:47:14 PM
Master368 posted...
...own only a PS3 and have since launch:

How many games do you own? I'm trying to see if anyone owns less than me. I think I have less than 15 and can't tell if I'm cheap, picky, not in love with gaming, have high standards, I'm a casual, loyal only to certain series, etc.

I own about 16 games, TC (almost the same as you). I can't tell what your are if you don't mention to me some of the games you own.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#4Master368(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:51:49 PM
I was going to post the games I own in the OP but I'm using my PS3 to surf and doing that seems daunting without a keyboard lol I will soon though. I will say last I got was Tekken Tag 2 for $25 Black Friday.
---
#5Still__RippinPosted 2/26/2013 5:58:34 PM
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#6Master368(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:28:19 AM
1. Heavenly Sword - I like female leads and ninja stuff
2. Skate 1 - I skateboard
3. Skate 2 - Thought it would be good, but alas...
4. modern warfare 2 - My brother had cod4 and i got into it. mainly because of the people I played with
5. mw2 - got it for friends and multiplayer
6. black ops - got it to play with friends. hated the game.
7. black ops 2 - got it for friends. main game im playing right now
8. tekken 5 - huge fan of tekken 3.
9. tekken 6 - huge fan of tekken 3
10. tekken tag 2 - huge fan of tekken 3. i haven't gotten amazing in any installation. might be fan loyalty. i plan to get good in tekken tag 2.
11. Need for Speed Undercover - i liked Underground. thought i would like this too.
12. NHL 08 - I like hockey and saw this for like $10 somewhere
13. mgs4 - I am pretty sure I own this and not my brother...i like MGS. emphasis on the 's'
---