This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but the BEST online multiplayer game is

#1HaloODSTDPosted 2/26/2013 9:11:42 PM
Metal Gear Online.

So many memorable LOL moments.

God I hope it's going to be in Metal Gear Zeros.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
#2tonyalmaedaPosted 2/26/2013 9:20:31 PM
I agree with you. The closest game that got more online hours was MAG. MGO was very versatile and had lots of options and styles of play. MGO has my vote as well.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#3Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2013 9:22:16 PM
Was :(
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Vanquish, Sonic 2 & Knuckles, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Operation C, Theatrythm: Final Fantasy
#4MMAKSXPosted 2/26/2013 9:23:47 PM
It was fun and a very cultish but it was terrible as far as being "good", hell COD was better gameplay wise, still it had charm, the community was terrible though, especially the japanese players.
#5Mega WolfPosted 2/26/2013 9:25:59 PM
MGO had one of the worst communities I have ever seen.
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#6You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/26/2013 9:26:48 PM
I would agree with you, actually, but I'd be talking about the MGO that came with MGS3: Subsistence.

I never got to play MGO on MGS4 because with those 50,000,000 accounts you had to create to play it, something screwed up somewhere and I ended up not getting the free character slot that you're supposed to have, and I wasn't gonna pay money to get what I should have had for free.

I enjoyed the first MGO though. It was fun, and didn't take itself seriously like my other favourite online game, SOCOM.
#7HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:27:10 PM
Mega Wolf posted...
MGO had one of the worst communities I have ever seen.

!

how dare you.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
#8LinkIsSpartanPosted 2/26/2013 9:27:10 PM
no way, BF3 is hands down the best MP game of this gen.
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#9mcranberry00Posted 2/26/2013 9:30:14 PM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
no way, BF3 is hands down the best MP game of this gen.

This.
---
PSN ID: Irishnghtmare
"Kids in the backseats don't cause accidents, accidents in the backseat cause kids." - Someone philosophical
#10Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/26/2013 9:33:02 PM
Completely agree. After 3 years playing it everyday I still had more to learn and see. Team Sneaking was the best online mode I've ever played (Cops & Crooks in GTAIV takes second). Too bad DDOS attacks during tournaments (and even Automatching) became a norm for the NA servers. I loved the game so much about a year and half before it shut down I had my friend from Japan bring me a physical copy of MGO so I could play on the JPN servers. Then the game really shined as the community was completely different. I so rarely saw teabags and rage quits it was incredible.