This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but the BEST online multiplayer game is

#11PhophenomenonPosted 2/26/2013 9:33:39 PM
Loved MGO1, hated MGO2.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#12ukokira1Posted 2/26/2013 9:38:48 PM
I.... Was expecting a totally different answer. Oh and I agree.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#13HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:58:47 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Completely agree. After 3 years playing it everyday I still had more to learn and see. Team Sneaking was the best online mode I've ever played (Cops & Crooks in GTAIV takes second). Too bad DDOS attacks during tournaments (and even Automatching) became a norm for the NA servers. I loved the game so much about a year and half before it shut down I had my friend from Japan bring me a physical copy of MGO so I could play on the JPN servers. Then the game really shined as the community was completely different. I so rarely saw teabags and rage quits it was incredible.

Don't forget the awesome music! <3
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
#14Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/27/2013 2:13:52 PM
Yeah I miss the instrumental version of Calling to the Night I used to listen to during those late night sessions. Something about relaxing music can make you a beast on the battlefield sometimes. Have any good stories? One of my favorites was killing 5 guys in a hallway in Outer Outlet with only my knife in about 5 seconds. We were the sneaking team and after I killed the last 5 guys my entire team gathered around me (well who was left anyways) and saluted and sung the song. :D
#15crazyman32Posted 2/27/2013 3:12:36 PM
I liked MGO but,I don't think it was the best.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.