This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is real

#1Mega WolfPosted 2/26/2013 8:16:41 PM(edited)
Just got back from work, we have gotten alot of marketing kits and things pertaining to Assassin's Creed IV which is indeed called Black Flag.

It is a numbered title in the series (IV is after the Creed on the posters we got).
The poster has the picture that has been circulating the web and the back is a pirates map with a number of locations in the Caribbean.

No pictures since we aren't suppose to really takes pictures and it wouldnt fully be anonymous while I can stay that way just posting things like this I guess...

What do you guys think about another Assassin's this year?
Should supposedly be announced tomorrow from what a coworker told me, we'll see though.
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#2KingKongApePosted 2/26/2013 8:19:56 PM
Awesome, maybe we can get some Black Beard action.
#3Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2013 8:21:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4wstfldPosted 2/26/2013 8:22:50 PM
Awesome. I really liked the naval combat.
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#5Mega Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:24:48 PM
The first time I did it, the naval combat felt cool, but after that it kinda got tedious if you ask me. I really just dont want them to start milking the franchise like putting out games yearly...
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#6archizzyPosted 2/26/2013 8:31:05 PM
I loved the naval portion of the game and I'm a complete sucker for pirate based games so I would be absolutely thrilled especially considering AC series is my favorite new IP of the generation.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#7zerooo0Posted 2/26/2013 8:32:10 PM
I may sit this one out. Im not to interested in pirates, or their history. The only thing that can persuade me is what it can possibly do on the PS4.
---
Jesus is my king.
#8KingKongApePosted 2/26/2013 8:33:10 PM
Yea the naval portions were some of the coolest set peices I've seen in a game. Really refreshing and awesome.
#9Mega Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:41:28 PM
I think kotaku actually beat me to the punch maybe?
Iono, just got home >_>

http://kotaku.com/5987172/the-other-side-of-that-supposed-assassins-creed-iv-poster-is-a-map
---
#10superlativeformPosted 2/26/2013 8:49:50 PM
KingKongApe posted...
Awesome, maybe we can get some Black Beard action.

That's what she said
---
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix