This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is real

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is real
3 years ago#1
Just got back from work, we have gotten alot of marketing kits and things pertaining to Assassin's Creed IV which is indeed called Black Flag.

It is a numbered title in the series (IV is after the Creed on the posters we got).
The poster has the picture that has been circulating the web and the back is a pirates map with a number of locations in the Caribbean.

No pictures since we aren't suppose to really takes pictures and it wouldnt fully be anonymous while I can stay that way just posting things like this I guess...

What do you guys think about another Assassin's this year?
Should supposedly be announced tomorrow from what a coworker told me, we'll see though.
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
3 years ago#2
Awesome, maybe we can get some Black Beard action.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
Awesome. I really liked the naval combat.
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
3 years ago#5
The first time I did it, the naval combat felt cool, but after that it kinda got tedious if you ask me. I really just dont want them to start milking the franchise like putting out games yearly...
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
3 years ago#6
I loved the naval portion of the game and I'm a complete sucker for pirate based games so I would be absolutely thrilled especially considering AC series is my favorite new IP of the generation.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
3 years ago#7
I may sit this one out. Im not to interested in pirates, or their history. The only thing that can persuade me is what it can possibly do on the PS4.
Jesus is my king.
3 years ago#8
Yea the naval portions were some of the coolest set peices I've seen in a game. Really refreshing and awesome.
3 years ago#9
I think kotaku actually beat me to the punch maybe?
Iono, just got home >_>

http://kotaku.com/5987172/the-other-side-of-that-supposed-assassins-creed-iv-poster-is-a-map
3 years ago#10
KingKongApe posted...
Awesome, maybe we can get some Black Beard action.

That's what she said
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is real

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived