This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst game released so far this year: Anarchy Reigns or Aliens CM?

#1gucciburrrPosted 2/27/2013 7:38:54 PM
Two extremely awful games. One game was in development for ages and is viewed by many as one of the most horrid titles this gen. The other is a game geared towrds mp but is so bad that the community died in a week (that has to be a record). Tough choice but I gotta go with Anarchy Reigns. Aliens has some slightly fun aspects like the mp while Anarchy Reigns should have never been made. Thoughts???
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#2Mister_VanillaPosted 2/27/2013 7:41:35 PM
That isnt even fair.

Aliens is FAR FAR worse.
#3killakPosted 2/27/2013 7:42:27 PM
Neither would be the worst game released this year
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#4RayconPosted 2/27/2013 8:11:20 PM
killak posted...

Seeing as how you seem to be someone who tends to like more than others (no judgment here), what do YOU consider the worst game released this year? Just out of curiosity.

= /
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#5aPimp_named_leEPosted 2/27/2013 8:14:01 PM
aliens by a mile. what is so bad about AR? it seems like a lot of people who actually played it liked it.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#6Ottopilot666Posted 2/27/2013 8:14:12 PM
I honestly don't get the hate on Anarchy Reigns, it has fun combat and it never loses sight of the fact that it is a game and not an interactive movie. I wish it would have gotten more exposure so the online wouldn't be as hard to find games, but when you are in a game it is insane fun
#7FiendingHardPosted 2/27/2013 8:15:34 PM
Aliens CM by far. AR is a solid 3d brawler with fun online (how many others are there?).

gucciburr is a known troll who hates Platinum for some reason.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#8killakPosted 2/27/2013 8:16:16 PM
Seeing as how you seem to be someone who tends to like more than others (no judgment here), what do YOU consider the worst game released this year? Just out of curiosity.

= /

That's a good question. If we're talking about games overall, then it would easily go to a PC game. If we're talking about PS3 games, i'll have to think about that.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#9LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/27/2013 8:16:31 PM
killak posted...

---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#10killakPosted 2/27/2013 8:21:54 PM
I should also add that I got Max Anarchy last year, so it's not even a valid option to me
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........