This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is so bad that it made me cry.

#31IAmMC2Posted 2/28/2013 12:04:26 AM
largerock posted...
killak posted...
-Dialogue is laughable. ****YOU ****YOU ****YOUUU!! "I LOVED YOU DANTE"

there's a reason why this is the only line that people mention again and again.

*ahem*

"and I've got a bigger dick."

"Mah name's Dante the Demon KILLAH! Gots a nice riing tu it dontcha think!?"

"Son of Sparda! and EVA TEH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"And the world's your b****"

*I don't know who I am anymore."

"me a GAWD agyanst U! A Pice of S***"

*/ahem*

WHO INVITED YOU FATASS?

WHAT THE ****TING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

SQUIRREL SEMEN

WHICH ONE OF YOU FATASSES WANTS TO BE LIMBO'S BIGGEST LOSER

*insert everything the succubus says in her boss fight here*

WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE, ****NUT?
---
PWB Fave five: Sheamus, ADR, Orton, Cesaro, Sandow
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#32craelonPosted 2/28/2013 12:07:59 AM
Leave.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#33boofiePosted 2/28/2013 12:20:34 AM
If it made you cry does that make you a devil? O_O
#34king_maddenPosted 2/28/2013 12:21:41 AM
not even comparing this game to anything is dialogue wise.

but you can pull lines from any game out there and say "this script was ridiculous".

it fit for what it was suppose to be, if you drew up a script for a character thats "suppose" to be a bad boy/i dont care for anything/rude/cocky and arrogant person you're script probably wouldnt be much better.
#35killakPosted 2/28/2013 12:24:00 AM
it fit for what it was suppose to be, if you drew up a script for a character thats "suppose" to be a bad boy/i dont care for anything/rude/cocky and arrogant person you're script probably wouldnt be much better.

Anybody leading a sheltered life, wouldn't have a clue how the middle to lower class speak and act. They just think it's "innaproprate"... *sips tea*
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#36boofiePosted 2/28/2013 12:28:42 AM
king_madden posted...

but you can pull lines from any game out there and say "this script was ridiculous".

Yes. Everyone would have portrayed Dante as a complete and utter douchebag.
#37king_maddenPosted 2/28/2013 12:38:31 AM
boofie posted...
king_madden posted...

well a young guy, had to notice he was different from everyone stronger/faster, had special abilities "above" others. heck most outcast kids in the real world who feel like they are better than others are pretty much complete douchebags, and all they might have is more money.

how would you portray him?
#38boofiePosted 2/28/2013 12:48:34 AM
king_madden posted...
boofie posted...
king_madden posted...

well a young guy, had to notice he was different from everyone stronger/faster, had special abilities "above" others. heck most outcast kids in the real world who feel like they are better than others are pretty much complete douchebags, and all they might have is more money.

As a douchebag. There's clearly just no alternative.
#39MinamoPosted 2/28/2013 1:07:05 AM
CloneTheHero posted...
mgs4fan540 posted...
Finally beat it. OH GOD ITS SO BAD

-Story is terrible
-Dialogue is laughable. ****YOU ****YOU ****YOUUU!! "I LOVED YOU DANTE"
-Extremely immature. Squirrel S*men? Really Ninja Theory? Really?
-Weapons lack "impact"
-Guns are useless
-DISAPPOINTING BOSSES
-Platforming is mediocre
-Ending is anticlimactic
-Colored enemies.

4/10.

trolololol.

Yet you played it all the way through and beat it. Hmmm...

Didn't play the game because previews looked like crap? "You're a troll for not buying it and trying it!"

Played the game but didn't beat it because it was not enjoyable? "You didn't even get to the 'good' parts, stupid troll!"

Beat the game and didn't enjoy it? "You must have actually liked it to beat it, troll!"

This game has one helluva blinded fanbase, seriously.
#40bluedmonPosted 2/28/2013 1:10:32 AM
boofie posted...
king_madden posted...
boofie posted...
king_madden posted...

As a douchebag. There's clearly just no alternative.

he is only a douchebag that cares only for himself for like the first 2 missions tho then he has some character development throughout the game. you cant say he wasnt an arrogant ass in the other games either. dmc3 "come on doggie" to the Cerberus, everything he says to jester, the whole opening of him in his shop.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12