This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is so bad that it made me cry.

#51secondhand1Posted 2/28/2013 7:54:29 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
He's trailer trash and it is juvenile dialogue. I don't understand how you think pointing that out means people are sheltered. Yeah, pieces of **** talk like that, doesn't mean the game suddenly has amazing dialogue because it's true. It's easy to write and laughable, bringing down the games quality from the already low levels.

Also, we're playing a game, not talking to some bum behind a 7/11. Standards are different.

Arguing substance and the merits of witty dialogue with a Hunger Games signature.

Well played.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#52Dark_SpiretPosted 2/28/2013 8:00:27 AM
i...can not rebuttal any of those points. Its still a decent hack n slack with a nice style along with some decent replay value. id say that puts it over a mediocre score.
#53AnotherSomebodyPosted 2/28/2013 8:09:03 AM
*shrugs*

I loved it and the old games, sue me.
---
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see." - Alfred Glaser
#54Castiel39Posted 2/28/2013 8:30:59 AM
mgs4fan540 posted...
Finally beat it. OH GOD ITS SO BAD

-Story is terrible
-Dialogue is laughable. ****YOU ****YOU ****YOUUU!! "I LOVED YOU DANTE"
-Extremely immature. Squirrel S*men? Really Ninja Theory? Really?
-Weapons lack "impact"
-Guns are useless
-DISAPPOINTING BOSSES
-Platforming is mediocre
-Ending is anticlimactic
-Colored enemies.

4/10.

1. It's not like storylines in the previous games were any good. Only 4 had a decent storyline.
2. Because dialog in the previous games was so smart.
3. Same as before, Devil May Cry series never shined for their matureness. And Ninja Theory has better writers in general than Capcom, Enslaved is enough proof to confirm this.
4. I played the demo and i didn't see much difference from the other games, and i don't know what do you mean by "impact".
5. I don't usually use Guns in this games much (2 was the only exception).
6. Never liked the Devil May Cry bosses sans for a few ones. The main fun in this games is beating tons of enemies with cool combos.
7. I prefer the "mediocre" platforming sequences over those boring puzzles.
8. Haven't seen it yet, so i'll give you that one for now i guess.
9. What?
#55boxingtonPosted 2/28/2013 8:33:57 AM
to be fair, only Ebony and Ivory are useless. the shotgun and grenade launcher, as well as the other weapons, have plenty of impact for their intended uses.
---
http://imgur.com/AMN4G.gif
#56Castiel39Posted 2/28/2013 8:36:22 AM
Oh and why would you give this game a 4/10 after stating so many flaws? A 2/10 or something would had made more sense.
#57theshovellerPosted 2/28/2013 9:30:37 AM
CloneTheHero posted...
mgs4fan540 posted...
Finally beat it. OH GOD ITS SO BAD

-Story is terrible
-Dialogue is laughable. ****YOU ****YOU ****YOUUU!! "I LOVED YOU DANTE"
-Extremely immature. Squirrel S*men? Really Ninja Theory? Really?
-Weapons lack "impact"
-Guns are useless
-DISAPPOINTING BOSSES
-Platforming is mediocre
-Ending is anticlimactic
-Colored enemies.

4/10.

trolololol.

Yet you played it all the way through and beat it. Hmmm...

Hey, if he really did beat it and thought it was bad, then we can't fault him for trying, can we?

Hell, he could have been like some of the other people and just proclaim it as "horrible" based off a few screenshots and word-of-mouth. So, I give him a pass. I like it, he doesn't. No harm, no foul.

Unless he lied about beating it. But people wouldn't do that, would they? That'd just be poor taste.
#58SomnusNemorisPosted 2/28/2013 10:08:49 AM
" Dementors won't turn up again, Oliver, Dumbledore'd do his nut, said Fred confidently."

An example of common British slang said by a common British character, excerpt from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Inb4 JK Rowling is somehow a bad writer.
#59king_maddenPosted 2/28/2013 10:22:36 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
" Dementors won't turn up again, Oliver, Dumbledore'd do his nut, said Fred confidently."

An example of common British slang said by a common British character, excerpt from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Inb4 JK Rowling is somehow a bad writer.

i dont even.....
#60agrissaPosted 2/28/2013 4:53:35 PM
LOL@the DmC defense force STILL desperately trying to say it's good game more than a full month after its release. If a game is really all that great, there would be no need for defenders. Most would be praising the game and the minority that didn't like the game wouldn't have much impact on the discussion at all. I'm wondering why ppl even care so much about their own tastes being validated.

The fact that the game has desperate defenders is a powerful prove itself that the game's pretty bad. How ironic.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~