This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is so bad that it made me cry.

#61SigmaHacielPosted 2/28/2013 4:55:16 PM
The game would be a 6 without the DMC elements.

With them, it drops down to around a high 4. Being bad at what you tried to be does you no favors.
#62abnergoinbigPosted 2/28/2013 5:10:40 PM
I don't even remember Dante saying F you more than once, maybe twice. You boys exaggerate too much.
#63SigmaHacielPosted 2/28/2013 5:11:29 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
I don't even remember Dante saying F you more than once, maybe twice. You boys exaggerate too much.

He says it about 5 times in a single scene.

And with no reason for it.

He also writes it a few times.
#64faris_ruhiPosted 2/28/2013 5:12:47 PM
LOL@the DmC attack force STILL desperately trying to say it's bad game more than a full month after its release. If a game is really all that bad, why not just stop bothering with it. Most new users would bash it for you, the minority that like the game wouldn't have much impact on the discussion at all being outnumbered by new users. I'm wondering why ppl even care so much about their own tastes being validated.

The fact that the game has desperate attackers is powerful proof itself that the game's pretty good. How ironic.

---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#65theshovellerPosted 2/28/2013 5:52:05 PM
agrissa posted...
LOL@the DmC defense force STILL desperately trying to say it's good game more than a full month after its release. If a game is really all that great, there would be no need for defenders. Most would be praising the game and the minority that didn't like the game wouldn't have much impact on the discussion at all. I'm wondering why ppl even care so much about their own tastes being validated.

The fact that the game has desperate defenders is a powerful prove itself that the game's pretty bad. How ironic.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind next time I see someone attacking some game you like. Or putting down shooters, which you're prone to doing (after all, why do you care so much about trying to invalidate someone else's tastes?) You know, since you care so much about people's tastes being invalidated.
#66agrissaPosted 2/28/2013 6:00:27 PM
theshoveller posted...
Ok, I'll keep that in mind next time I see someone attacking some game you like.

I don't defend the game, I just laugh at how bad their tastes are and move on.

theshoveller posted...
Or putting down shooters, which you're prone to doing

Shooters are casual games made for the lowest common denominator. That's a fact not up for debate. I'm not "putting it down" by saying that, just making an observation.

theshoveller posted...
You know, since you care so much about people's tastes being invalidated.

I don't invalidate them. I just like to tell the trolls to stop shoving their gaming tastes down our throats. Furthermore, as a superhero of the boards, I should care when they start insult others and causing trouble just because they're butthurt ppl don't like the same games as them.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#67crazyman32Posted 2/28/2013 6:01:39 PM
There he goes again agrissa thinking that no one can buy and enjoy DmC because he doesn't and thinks his opinion is above all others.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#68monkeypahngPosted 2/28/2013 6:05:03 PM
To be honest, I find the storyline interesting. But the character deigns (this includes personality in case people don't understand) are so bad that they ruin the story (no, I'm not just referring to New Dante).
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#69agrissaPosted 2/28/2013 6:05:20 PM
crazyman32 posted...
There he goes again agrissa thinking that no one can buy and enjoy DmC because he doesn't and thinks his opinion is above all others.

Of course ppl can buy and enjoy DmC. In fact I wish they just keep enjoying the game instead of coming on Gamefaqs daily just to defend it. If the game is so enjoyable, why aren't they playing it instead of coming on Gamefaqs? Really makes you wonder.....
In any case even I am sick of DmC topics now. Will you ppl plz stop talking about this flopped game?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#70king_maddenPosted 2/28/2013 6:36:25 PM
agrissa posted...
crazyman32 posted...

Of course ppl can buy and enjoy DmC. In fact I wish they just keep enjoying the game instead of coming on Gamefaqs daily just to defend it. If the game is so enjoyable, why aren't they playing it instead of coming on Gamefaqs? Really makes you wonder.....
In any case even I am sick of DmC topics now. Will you ppl plz stop talking about this flopped game?

this guy contradicts himself quite a bit. he says he doesnt worry about it just laughs and moves on yet hes constantly here to bash the game, doesnt sound like moving on to me. says people shouldnt constantly defend it, but would they need to defend it if people like you werent here to bash it. why arent you playing games instead of typing here.

i would be tired of DMC topics too if i frequently commented in all of them. people who like the game have an excuse, people tend to talk about things they like. i find it odd when people insist on talking about things they dont like.