This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is so bad that it made me cry.

#81crazyman32Posted 3/1/2013 2:14:13 AM
killak posted...
There he goes again agrissa thinking that no one can buy and enjoy DmC because he doesn't and thinks his opinion is above all others.

He is trying to escape Greer's shadow, after all.

Yea very true that is a good way to do it.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#82agrissaPosted 3/1/2013 12:14:50 PM
LOL@all the butthurt! He doesn't like DmC! Let's all insult and bash him! Grow up guys.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#83Dark_FluxPosted 3/1/2013 12:18:37 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
Finally beat it. OH GOD ITS SO BAD

-Story is terrible
-Dialogue is laughable. ****YOU ****YOU ****YOUUU!! "I LOVED YOU DANTE"
-Extremely immature. Squirrel S*men? Really Ninja Theory? Really?
-Weapons lack "impact"
-Guns are useless
-DISAPPOINTING BOSSES
-Platforming is mediocre
-Ending is anticlimactic
-Colored enemies.

4/10.

Sounds like every other DMC game.
---
PSN ID : Dark-Flux2
#84knuxnolePosted 3/1/2013 12:21:22 PM
The dialog is no different than 90% of action movies.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#85IamthekuzalolPosted 3/1/2013 12:22:59 PM
TC, 4/10 is too low for that game, i would give it 4.5/10.
#86agrissaPosted 3/1/2013 12:24:06 PM
knuxnole posted...
The dialog is no different than 90% of action movies.

Except that action movies never tried to be more than just action movies. Tameen actually said he wants to match the standards of films and literature......and this is the stuff he came up with. LOL! Seriously. This is grade school stuff, not "Shakespearean" as he claimed.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#87JustForFun1988Posted 3/1/2013 12:27:28 PM
DmC is like the worst HnS game i have ever played. Even lollipop chainsaw is better than this trash ten fold.
---
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. And they will die.
#88theshovellerPosted 3/1/2013 12:36:50 PM
agrissa posted...
LOL@all the butthurt! He doesn't like DmC! Let's all insult and bash him! Grow up guys.

Okay, so:

-Saying someone who doesn't like a game you like has "bad taste,"
-Saying that shooters are "casual games made for the lowest-common denominator of gamers,"
-Saying that people who defend a game are "butthurt" (I still have no idea how or why "butthurt" came to be, truth be told)
-Just generally being disrespectful towards anyone who isn't in lockstep with your opinion (implying that people who like the new DMC game are "trolls" who are "shoving their gaming tastes down others' throats,")
-Claiming to be free from these very actions by "being a board superhero" who "should care when they start insult others and causing trouble just because they're butthurt ppl don't like the same games as them."

And you're telling people to "grow up." I just want to make sure I have my facts straight. I've said this before to you, but take a few steps back from the forum and look at it from a different perspective. Cool your head a bit. In case you can't see it, you're becoming the very thing you say you hate. A day or two, tops - just go on a "board vacation."
#89agrissaPosted 3/1/2013 12:55:28 PM
theshoveller posted...

-Saying that shooters are "casual games made for the lowest-common denominator of gamers,"

Factual statement. The devs themselves have admitted to this.

theshoveller posted...
-Saying that people who defend a game are "butthurt"

Again, factual statement. They are acting extremely butthurt.

theshoveller posted...
-Just generally being disrespectful towards anyone who isn't in lockstep with your opinion

Absolutely false. I am known as a friendly and agreeable person. I am only ruthless when it comes to the real jerks and trolls on this board.

theshoveller posted...
-Claiming to be free from these very actions by "being a board superhero" who "should care when they start insult others and causing trouble just because they're butthurt ppl don't like the same games as them."

Yes, I am very proud of my role here. Again, I'm don't attack innocent civilians. I attack the villains who constantly stir up trouble (you know who you are). Sometimes you have to play dirty and sink down to their level to deal with them, but I am willing to make the sacrifices to make this board a better place. I am on your side. Remember this well.

theshoveller posted...
I've said this before to you, but take a few steps back from the forum and look at it from a different perspective. Cool your head a bit. In case you can't see it, you're becoming the very thing you say you hate. A day or two, tops - just go on a "board vacation."

Right back at you. I think you ought to take a "board vacation" to see what's really going on. You're going after the wrong person. I don't want to cause any trouble with you, cuz I know you don't troll and bully and insult others unprovoked, and neither do I. You should be going after ppl that do just that. Funny thing is I've made others go on a "board vacation" before, but they just come back nastier than ever.....so yeah...
---