This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how long did it take you to get a ps3...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So how long did it take you to get a ps3...
3 years ago#61
5 days. Less than a week.
3 years ago#62
I'll pick my first one up after the PS4 is released but before they stop being sold new in the store. PS4? No idea, but I will for sure wait at least a year at the very earliest.
3 years ago#63
like 2 years after not interested in new consoles so fast mine last using like 12 years
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
3 years ago#64
I got mine about 6-7 month's after release mainly because of how bad my 360 release experience was. I literally got 4 360's dead in the box before I got one that worked. With that it made me wait to see how reliable the PS3 was before I bought one.
3 years ago#65
I didn't get mine until xmas 11, they were too expensive for me before then. I got a good bundle deal, 320g console, FIFA 12, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3 and Faster on Blu-Ray (Crap film) for 250 quid.
currently playig: Zelda: OOT 3ds, Skyrim, Xenoblade, Persona 4 Golden, Just Cause 2
3 years ago#66
I just got a PS3 on Sunday. Not sure if/when i would get a PS4.
Baltimore Blast - 2012-13 MISL Season - 21-5, next game vs. ??? (MISL Semifinals)
This line won't change until Peter Angelos retires or expires
3 years ago#67
HaloODSTD posted...
I got my PS3 in Oct 2012.

All the big name exclusives I want are all at budget prices! :D

Same, except christmas 2012. I love how cheap games are now!!!
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
3 years ago#68
I got mine the black friday that the first slim models came out. Picked it up to play FFXIII and Disgaea 3. I'll wait a couple years and just pick up the RPGs that I think will be hard to find later on as they come out
3 years ago#69

Skyrim as well.
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
3 years ago#70
Got mines on August 2011
Makes sense to me...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So how long did it take you to get a ps3...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived