This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LMAO @ people caring about Wii selling more than PS3/360....

#1foxyReyokoPosted 2/28/2013 11:56:04 AM
As if that meas **** to them....

So many good games in the horizon for this month and next month:

-Crysis 3
-Metal Gear Rising
-Bioshock Infinite
-Tomb Raider
-Gears of War 3
-God of War Acension

Where the hell is Wii / Wii U?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#2pokedude900Posted 2/28/2013 11:57:08 AM
You cared enough to make a topic about it. And the Wii is kind of over.
---
http://i.imgur.com/160SGN2.png
Come to the board in my profile for general discussion. Mostly anime, but anything's good.
#3foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 12:00:35 PM
I'm just excited about the AAA games that are coming out. I made this because I thought the Wii had better games according to a lot of people on gamefaqs?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#4Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/28/2013 12:01:51 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
I'm just excited about the AAA games that are coming out. I made this because I thought the Wii had better games according to a lot of people on gamefaqs?

I don't even think the Wii fans think the Wii has better games for the most part..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#5ramseanGoodbyePosted 2/28/2013 12:03:25 PM
This is the PS3 board, this troll seems to be very lost and confused
#6-Damien-Posted 2/28/2013 12:06:10 PM
Wii is the biggest sin ever committed In the gaming industry.

**** Nintendo!
#7Thermador446Posted 2/28/2013 12:07:52 PM
foxyReyoko posted...

That's the price you pay for listening to people on the Internet.

Why didn't you just look up Wii games, and realize from looking at the entire catalog that Wii doesn't have any good games?
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#8SomnusNemorisPosted 2/28/2013 12:08:19 PM
-Damien- posted...
Wii is the biggest sin ever committed In the gaming industry.

**** Nintendo!

I agree. And I was hopeful for the Wii U at its announcement but it seems to be more gimmicky s***.

I'll be skipping them again this gen.

PS4 is a day one buy for absolutely sure as Sony are yet again seemingly thinking about the core gamer.

MS is still a maybe, obviously, until they dish out the goodies on their next system, but I'm hoping it isn't a Kinectbox hunk of beta junk, and they release something in the same vein as Xbox 360 circa 2005 - 2007.
#9RollingCradlePosted 2/28/2013 12:14:19 PM
That controller-screen crap is what did them in, tooka away power that coulda went to the main console, well i havent unboxed mine yet so the mini-screen might turn out to be pretty awesome but still, more time spent on maxing out the real game and not having to worry about programming touchscreen crap should mean releasing games faster, come on PIKMIN3 and WW REMAKE stop taking so long! I dont even like touchscreens ffs!
#10Godly_GoofPosted 2/28/2013 12:16:29 PM
MHU
SMT
Bayonetta 2
and X on the horizon

And that's just off the top of my head I'm sure theirs some I'm forgetting
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."