This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the currently free PS Plus games?

#11Still__RippinPosted 2/28/2013 3:49:28 PM
squall1981 posted...
trolling? If i were to subscribe to SKY TV i wouldn't think im getting movie channels free, I would realise i am simply paying for them

oihfydret97poihgiud7drygou/l7tpi57e

That's about how much l think you are worth responding too.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#12squall1981Posted 2/28/2013 3:51:25 PM
i always enjoy it when i know ive won an arguement. the other person always results to insults because he has nothing else to offer. i take it as a compliment :)
---
trolls and fanboys are the same just working on different ends of the spectrum.
#13Still__RippinPosted 2/28/2013 3:54:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14CronoDynePosted 2/28/2013 4:12:32 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
squall1981 posted...
i always enjoy it when i know ive won an arguement. the other person always results to insults because he has nothing else to offer. i take it as a compliment :)

Nope, you are just a worthless troll. l can tell because you came in a topic purely for the purpose of arguing technicalities.

l bought PS+ right away for the sole purpose of discounts. And then, BAM! In my face with instant game collection. Looks free to me you jackass. Go troll somewhere else.

He's a "troll" for pointing out the simple fact that PS Plus offers no "free" games? What does it make you, who actually tries to convince himself that the content of a subscription service is actually "free?" A blind loyalist?

Excuse me while I go watch these "free" shows on Hulu, these "free" movies from Netflix, and play these "free" games from GameFly. With so much "free," it's a wonder why my wallet is so empty.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#15BurgerTime79Posted 2/28/2013 6:25:10 PM
CronoDyne posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
squall1981 posted...

Nope, you are just a worthless troll. l can tell because you came in a topic purely for the purpose of arguing technicalities.

l bought PS+ right away for the sole purpose of discounts. And then, BAM! In my face with instant game collection. Looks free to me you jackass. Go troll somewhere else.

He's a "troll" for pointing out the simple fact that PS Plus offers no "free" games? What does it make you, who actually tries to convince himself that the content of a subscription service is actually "free?" A blind loyalist?

Excuse me while I go watch these "free" shows on Hulu, these "free" movies from Netflix, and play these "free" games from GameFly. With so much "free," it's a wonder why my wallet is so empty.

Don't defend the trolls Dyne.
Except for the people who can't understand the service, most people are fully aware that once their subscription ends, they loose access to the games that are provided to the customer to play for free. This should be common sense to anyone who's ever paid for a monthly subscription to anything.
He's not pointing out anything, he's copy/pasting the same tired old "It's not free! You pay for the service" troll response that the is used on anyone who attempts to ask a question about PS+ or uses the word free in anything involving PS+.

Enough with the "It's not free!"! WE ****ING KNOW THIS!! We're all fully aware that you need a subscription. No one is arguing that, and nothing would have been said in the matter if he didn't come in here to troll with that line. No one is convincing themselves of anything, and there's no blind loyalty. That's just you trying to find some sort of reasoning to justify your viewpoint in order to discredit the actual facts.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#16Impaired MedicPosted 2/28/2013 6:28:39 PM
squall1981 posted...
cool has ps plus become free all of a sudden? i was under the asumption it was still renting games until you cancelled your subscription

I enjoy posts like this. Watching the number of users on my ignore list grow is fun.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#17Impaired MedicPosted 2/28/2013 6:29:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18theshovellerPosted 2/28/2013 6:48:29 PM
squall1981 posted...
trolling? If i were to subscribe to SKY TV i wouldn't think im getting movie channels free, I would realise i am simply paying for them

I kinda see it as free as much as... say, my OnDemand movies in the "Premium Channels" section. Sure, I'm paying for HBO and stuff, but in order to see those movies, there's no further charge. Those are free movies, for as long as I'm a subscriber of their service.

So, is it free? Yeah, I don't have to pay anything to watch any movie in that list. But, it's also not free, in the fact that they're included with the price of my subscription - as soon as I stop paying for that subscription, I can't watch them at all.

So, it depends on what you're looking for in "free." No charge to grab them and play them, but you need a subscription to do so, which does cost money. Depending on usage, it could go either way.
#19crazyman32Posted 2/28/2013 6:49:40 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
CronoDyne posted...

Sometimes I like to be subtle. Not today!
You're stupid.

He is I agree.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#20KDogg1800Posted 2/28/2013 7:41:19 PM
It's not free though

Thank you Captain Obvious for sounding like a broken record.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png