This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the PSN store drastically slow down for anyone else?

#1JirynPosted 2/28/2013 8:13:54 PM
While using the store, after about 5-10 minutes of browsing it just becomes unbarebly slow to browse through products,
Opening information page and surfing through game lists just becomes like wading through thick sludge.. and eventually just stops responding after a while like a very bogged down webpage.

Anyone else experience this.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2godslayer61Posted 2/28/2013 8:15:38 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
While using the store, after about 5-10 minutes of browsing it just becomes unbarebly slow to browse through products,
Opening information page and surfing through game lists just becomes like wading through thick sludge.. and eventually just stops responding after a while like a very bogged down webpage.

yes ,then it just kicks me back to the ps3 start up ,then i clkick psn store and its fine for 5 min, rinse and repeat
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#3Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:26:17 PM
godslayer61 posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...

yes ,then it just kicks me back to the ps3 start up ,then i clkick psn store and its fine for 5 min, rinse and repeat

Bad coding that doesn't clear it's cache and just builds up in memory/ram/cache till there is nothing left to run it?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#4ZillionKillerPosted 2/28/2013 9:53:01 PM
PSN is having problems right now in areas.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185
---
PSN ID : JasperGuitar