This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait so like a week ago everybody got $10 from Sony for the PS store?

#11dj___rollPosted 3/1/2013 11:40:10 AM(edited)
Quote:dj___roll posted...
Quote:you aren't worthy enough according to sony if you never got the message
@Aalvi

That's not true at all. It was a random give away.

That's not even confirmed afaik

I got the money but I understand many are upset not limited to gfaq users, the problem is the way they worded it using the term "loyal customer" implying those who didn't get it are not. It's not the $10, it's the principle.

Same reason I stopped subscribing to PS+ NA

Sony is going to catch the flame for that not me

@Aalvi
Calling them loyal customers in now way implies that anyone who didn't win isn't.

I can say you're ignorant, but that doesn't mean I think everyone else is not ignorant. Same logic here buddy. Common sense, use it.

Edit: and what does not winning a random giveaway have to do with discontinuing ps+. But why be surprised by a non sequitur from you when you lack common sense.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#12qlaxmicmizzel38(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:20:51 PM
PStrife posted...
It is virtual dollars, you do not even get to own them. They didn't give any real money, not that big a deal. Specially with the non-legacy PS3 software moving forward to next-gen, you would have to use it wisely.

But I could download a game or at least some DLC with that. Considering the amount of money I spend on video games this basically is ten real dollars.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#13zombiehunting84Posted 3/4/2013 11:24:50 AM
I play and buy stuff from the PSN religiously and i got the shaft from them too. Way to crap all over your "loyal" customers. Im insulted.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#14dark_mannequinPosted 3/4/2013 1:21:50 PM
I turned around and got the Walking Dead season pass on discount with it.
---
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
Playing online: RE5, GTA4, Gotham City Impostors
#15chiefofsb78Posted 3/4/2013 1:34:54 PM
dj___roll posted...
@Aalvi

In other words if you didn't get it you wasn't worthy enough
#16jlee123Posted 3/4/2013 2:54:23 PM
Haven't turned on my PS3 in 6 months and I got one. After 20 minutes of plodding through the new godawful store I gave up. I had heard it was bad, but goddamn there is no possible way Sony tested that at all. I've seen old geocities sites that were better coded than that.
#17no2morroPosted 3/4/2013 4:26:23 PM
I got $5 from them. I'm not even american, but I made a US account to redeem God of War Ultimate collection (or whatever it is).

Couldn't buy anything worthwhile with the $5 anyway (an extra buck could have netted me Vagrant stories though, but no US CC)
---
Peasant: What line of business might you be in?
Hopkins: God's Business: witch-finding!-Do you confess?
#18RemakeMePosted 3/4/2013 4:36:28 PM
Aalvi posted...
dj___roll posted...
@Aalvi

That's not even confirmed afaik

I got the money but I understand many are upset not limited to gfaq users, the problem is the way they worded it using the term "loyal customer" implying those who didn't get it are not. It's not the $10, it's the principle.

Same reason I stopped subscribing to PS+ NA

Sony is going to catch the flame for that not me

It's ironic how you also prove how unloyal you are by something so petty. I guess the knew in advance.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.