This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony sending PS3 out with a bang

#1cedricthegreatPosted 3/1/2013 11:02:13 AM
Yeah I know PS3 has about 2-3 yrs left but this year is most likely the last year PS3 gets AAA games from 1st party and 3rd party developers. God of War, The Last of Us, Tales of Xillia, Beyond 2 Souls, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Mix HD, Grand Theft Auto 5, Bioshock Infinite, Assasins Creed 4, Gran Turismo 6(rumor for now), and much more through out this year.

Hopefully Dragon Age 3, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zereos, Final Fantasy X HD, and Final Fantasy 13 Versus(yeah i know its been 7 yrs) make it out this year also.

Best year for PS3?
---
everyone plays video games I want to make them
#2DougyBPosted 3/1/2013 11:04:52 AM
Why would you look forward to DA3? It's going to be a **** hole.
---
b
#3SDFan18Posted 3/1/2013 11:05:37 AM
cedricthegreat posted...
Yeah I know PS3 has about 2-3 yrs left but this year is most likely the last year PS3 gets AAA games from 1st party and 3rd party developers. God of War, The Last of Us, Tales of Xillia, Beyond 2 Souls, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Mix HD, Grand Theft Auto 5, Bioshock Infinite, Assasins Creed 4, Gran Turismo 6(rumor for now), and much more through out this year.

Hopefully Dragon Age 3, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zereos, Final Fantasy X HD, and Final Fantasy 13 Versus(yeah i know its been 7 yrs) make it out this year also.

Best year for PS3?

I'd say so. Been a long time since I've seen so many high profile titles in one year.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#4cedricthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:05:55 AM
I love Dragon Age series
---
#5kuterPosted 3/1/2013 11:07:18 AM
FF13 versus won't happen until FF14 is released and done with, sorry to break FF13 versus fan.
#6DougyBPosted 3/1/2013 11:09:16 AM
cedricthegreat posted...
I love Dragon Age series

I loved Dragon Age. I beat it 7 times.

Can you honestly say DA2 was good, though?

And based on the progression of DA - DA2 and ME - ME2 - ME3 do you really have any hope left for DA3?

BioWare is not the company we once knew. EA forced the docs out and slapped the name on every piece of crap they could. It no longer stands for quality.
---
b
#7cedricthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:10:27 AM
NISA, Xseed, and Atlus are releasing some PS3 games also later this year. FF14 A realm reborn also later this year(PS3 beta hopefully may-june).
---
#8kingrat2314Posted 3/1/2013 11:11:53 AM
DougyB posted...
cedricthegreat posted...
I love Dragon Age series

And based on the progression of DA - DA2 and ME - ME2 - ME3 do you really have any hope left for DA3?

BioWare is not the company we once knew. EA forced the docs out and slapped the name on every piece of crap they could. It no longer stands for quality.

The combat in DA2 was good. They just need to fix everything else.
---
Metal Gear Rising is the new standard by which all action games should be held. Except for the last boss.
#9DougyBPosted 3/1/2013 11:13:12 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
DougyB posted...
cedricthegreat posted...
I love Dragon Age series

The combat in DA2 was good. They just need to fix everything else.

I'll give you that. But "everything else" is a whole lot of stuff lol.
---
b
#10cedricthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 11:17:02 AM
DougyB posted...
cedricthegreat posted...
I love Dragon Age series

Xenosaga episode 1 was good, Xenosaga episode 2 not so good, Xenosaga episode 3 was fantastic. I like Bioware and even though Dragon Age 2 wasnt as good as Dragon Age 1 it wasnt like it Dragon Age 2 was a completely horrific game.

Dragon Age 2 had good voice work, good battle system, likeable characters and an overall sufficient story.
---