This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All future EA games will feature microtransactions.

#1MyWifeBeatsMePosted 3/1/2013 1:09:12 PM
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-02-27-all-future-ea-games-to-feature-microtransactions

EA plans are filling their games with microtransactions in all of their future games. This is why EA is the best publisher this generation. They know how to turn in a profit and make good business.
#2EternalNetherPosted 3/1/2013 1:11:19 PM
They're a ****ty company that needs to forever rot in the depth of hades, screaming in eternal pain and agony. And even that punishment is too light.
#3jrr18Posted 3/1/2013 1:12:12 PM
and all most all there microtransations can be gain by playing the game.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#4DoukouPosted 3/1/2013 1:12:18 PM
Do you hate it when you crap in your diaper and it starts to smell?
---
Don't read this sig.
#5MyWifeBeatsMe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 1:15:16 PM
jrr18 posted...

exactly microtransactions are OPTIONAL means it is 100% okay for them do such practices. They can charge $1000 for a gun that does nothing but it's still 100% okay and valid because it's OPTIONAL. anything in a game that is OPTIONAL should never EVER EVER EVER be criticized ever because it is 100% OPTIONAL.
#6EternalNetherPosted 3/1/2013 1:16:43 PM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
jrr18 posted...

exactly microtransactions are OPTIONAL means it is 100% okay for them do such practices. They can charge $1000 for a gun that does nothing but it's still 100% okay and valid because it's OPTIONAL. anything in a game that is OPTIONAL should never EVER EVER EVER be criticized ever because it is 100% OPTIONAL.

The problem here is that it's EA. They don't do optional. If it were any other company I'd be inclined to agree with you. But they are infamous for a reason.
#7MalifacentXPosted 3/1/2013 1:18:20 PM
EternalNether posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
jrr18 posted...

The problem here is that it's EA. They don't do optional. If it were any other company I'd be inclined to agree with you. But they are infamous for a reason.

Dead Space 3 disagrees with you.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket
#8MyWifeBeatsMe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 1:18:36 PM
EternalNether posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
jrr18 posted...

GameFAQs is always and I mean always always sees sarcasm. They are so good at detecting sarcasm. Easily the best site at detecting sarcasm ever.
#9EternalNetherPosted 3/1/2013 1:19:26 PM
It's the internet. Sarcasm is absurdly hard to detect from people you don't know.
#10jrr18Posted 3/1/2013 1:22:43 PM
Well mass effect 3 and dead space 3 did it and it wasn't bad and if someone wants to pay $20 to get the endgame wepons in the first stage then I say milk those idiots dry.(and with mass effect 3 we got ree stuff out it)
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101