This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best use of 5$ on the psn store?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best use of 5$ on the psn store?

User Info: Nograd789

Nograd789
4 years ago#1
Pretty much what the title says. Just bought Psychonauts and have 5$ laying around now. Anything worth nabbing?
Not changing my sig until Trent Barreta wins any title in WWE or is released (Started 25/06/2011)
One Among The Fence

User Info: mogar002

mogar002
4 years ago#2
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

Nograd789
4 years ago#3
mogar002 posted...

I rarely go on psn, and only have about 5 people on friends list! Avatars are a waste in my case! Thanks for suggestion though!
Not changing my sig until Trent Barreta wins any title in WWE or is released (Started 25/06/2011)
One Among The Fence

User Info: Heavenlysheol

Heavenlysheol
4 years ago#4
Just wait until one of the $10 go on sale. Odin Sphere was $5 a few weeks ago, and some of the PS1 Final Fantasy's were $5 just recently. It's sporadic, but you might be able to snag a good deal.
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.

User Info: MisterSpliff

MisterSpliff
4 years ago#5
Just check the store regularly and wait for something that pikes your interest to go on sale.
PSN: x-Spliph-x

Nograd789
4 years ago#6
Heavenlysheol posted...
Just wait until one of the $10 go on sale. Odin Sphere was $5 a few weeks ago, and some of the PS1 Final Fantasy's were $5 just recently. It's sporadic, but you might be able to snag a good deal.

I was not aware of this. I'll keep an eye on the Playstation Blog for sales! Thanks!
One Among The Fence

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#7
Nograd789 posted...
Pretty much what the title says. Just bought Psychonauts and have 5$ laying around now. Anything worth nabbing?

buy that game for $2.70 it called retro somthing ,its a great game and its got a cool concept you play from end to the start,its on sale now so its worth checking out if u like space shooters
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718

User Info: HwoarangExpert1

HwoarangExpert1
4 years ago#8
just keep it and wait to use it for something more expension
PSN - Ziaro_7

User Info: STT_Zidane

STT_Zidane
4 years ago#9
you can probably get some cheap DLC
"You can do whatever you want in life, ...unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." ~ The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (In memory)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best use of 5$ on the psn store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived