This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think about final fantasy this generation/ will they recover nextgen

#41tiornysPosted 3/6/2013 6:46:45 AM
Well, you did present logic backed up by actually knowing what the **** you're talking about. Maybe people are still trying to figure out what the heck happened in this topic.
#42Blitzoff1987Posted 3/6/2013 7:25:03 AM(edited)
You_Need_A_Life posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Since Enix "took over"?

Are you f****** serious?

Don't be dense. I never said they took over development, so don't imply that I did. And since there's nothing else that you could have been implying while still making sense, there's no point in lying and trying to say you meant something else.

Enix is and was always a f****** publisher and they published some of the greatest games in the SNES, PSX and PS2 era. The decline in quality has nothing to do with Enix "taking" over. HD-graphics, the absence of Sakaguchi and Toriyamas deus ex machina are the reasons.

Hated XIII
Loved XIII-2
Haven't played XIV
Interested in Lightning returns
---
Everybody would love to go here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfxhK4tcF0E
#43Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/6/2013 8:58:46 AM(edited)
tiornys posted...
Well, you did present logic backed up by actually knowing what the **** you're talking about. Maybe people are still trying to figure out what the heck happened in this topic.

Well, a discussion/argument isn't supposed to be about agreement.
I don't want people to agree with me, and I always welcome being proven wrong, because it always broadens my horizons.

In this topic, I have touched the following matters, regarding FINAL FANTASY, and gave plenty of stuff for legitimate discussion and exchange of opinions:

-The "direction" of FINAL FANTASY recently. I pointed out that there are myriad directions covering every direction FINAL FANTASY has ever tried.

-Correcting the common mistake that FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 didn't sell greatly regarding FINAL FANTASY standards. They did, top tier.
In fact, FINAL FANTASY XIII Project alone = 1/10th of overall FINAL FANTASY sales.

-And of course, my post #39 on this topic, which just broke down a blind hater's Double Standards and lies/mistakes. Common points from that side too.

As I said, I don't want anyone to agree with me. Anyone has his/her opinion/favorites/least favorites, but you don't get to spout blind hating and negativity while at the same time trying to accurately judge FINAL FANTASY, allwhile trying to pass as FINAL FANTASY fans/EX-fans.

I'm at the point where I have decided that [as a general rule] FINAL FANTASY haters on the internet have no knowledge about what FINAL FANTASY is about, and never had, they just thought they did.
They became "fans" due to a/various specific installment(s) they personally liked, and think that that is what FINAL FANTASY really is, when in fact they didn't understand what FINAL FANTASY is, back when that happened.
(Not claiming to be a superior supreme sage of FINAL FANTASY knowledge btw)

But when you create an argument and post a point, you must back it up with discussion (especially if it's a negative point).
That's my opinion.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#44Kou-NurasakaPosted 3/9/2013 8:53:31 PM
If they ever decide to release Versus XIII, then yes.

Otherwise, Final Fantasy XIII-5 will still be a bad game.
#45Shamous255Posted 3/9/2013 9:13:32 PM
Not with the lemons they have working for them now. It can only get worse from here imo
---
It's not the size, it's how you use it
#46matty549Posted 3/9/2013 9:28:24 PM
What do I think?: It was crap.
Will it recover?: Any company can recover. The "high ups" need to be fired though.
#47diebuster2Posted 3/9/2013 9:31:51 PM
twa556 posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Imo, 2007-2013 greatest period in FINAL FANTASY history.

Sorry, but internet gloom and doom doesn't affect me, and thankfully Square too.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

---
The four unfortunate truths about gaming = 1. Annual Milking,
2. DLC exploitation, 3. Online passes, 4. Micro-transactions.
#48MelkacPosted 3/9/2013 10:12:42 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

Sorry, but internet gloom and doom doesn't affect me, and thankfully Square too.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/final-fantasy-all-the-bravest

ur so silly
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#49RevolutionVPosted 3/9/2013 10:22:50 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

HAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO....I almost spit my coffee...lol
#50ssvegitaPosted 3/9/2013 11:45:42 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

/facepalm