This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do You Like Gory Games?

#51KDogg1800Posted 3/2/2013 8:51:23 PM
I like realistic gore in my games. I love Manhunt because of how brutal you can be in it. Mortal Kombat would have never had that initial success if it wasn't for the gore. It doesn't have to be a requirement in my games though.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
#52TroutfischPosted 3/2/2013 9:08:49 PM
I'm pretty neutral when it comes to gore.

At the end of the day I care about the overall game experience, not how much or how little blood is spilling all over my tv screen.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
#53cloud2556(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:50:17 AM
I guess most people enjoy it then.....
---
"Only fools believe in deterrence."
#54ElBorak77Posted 3/3/2013 9:30:57 AM
yes and there needs to be more gory games. i think it's stupid to have something like cod with no bullet wounds, blood, body parts, etc.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#55AnatomyHorrorPosted 3/3/2013 11:40:37 PM
ElBorak77 posted...
yes and there needs to be more gory games. i think it's stupid to have something like cod with no bullet wounds, blood, body parts, etc.

Word, and it looks like the new Killzone won't have any bullet entry/exit wounds as well. Still early though. I was hoping we'd get the next gen of violence with the next gen consoles. Max Payne 3 did it amazingly well, I wish more would follow suit. CoD is barely a Mature rated game. The amount of blood could be compared to Uncharted. With notable exclusions World at War and Black Ops 1 which both featured dismemberment in single player.
---
Upcoming Horror games - http://tinyurl.com/ambtajo
#56chocolatebuttrPosted 3/4/2013 1:09:55 AM
Troutfisch posted...
I'm pretty neutral when it comes to gore.

At the end of the day I care about the overall game experience, not how much or how little blood is spilling all over my tv screen.

Pretty much this. I could care less about how much gore a game has.
---
Of Wolf and Hatred- Ulver