This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Youtube app seems to be really slow for some videos.

#1SH_expert44Posted 3/2/2013 6:40:13 PM
I like to watch lets plays and battlefield commentaries but recently ive noticed a lot of them are loading very slowly. I know its not my connection because i can play online fine and other videos load up just fine and they are of equal length and video quality. I have no idea why it does this but its pretty annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#2CammyApplePosted 3/2/2013 6:51:33 PM
SH_expert44 posted...
I like to watch lets plays and battlefield commentaries but recently ive noticed a lot of them are loading very slowly. I know its not my connection because i can play online fine and other videos load up just fine and they are of equal length and video quality. I have no idea why it does this but its pretty annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?

People really need to stop saying that.

Youtube in general is slow now. Seemingly at random as well. I mean the website as well as the app.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3SH_expert44(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:55:12 PM

why?
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#4CammyApplePosted 3/2/2013 6:56:25 PM
SH_expert44 posted...

why?

Because when folks say that they always back it up with anecdotal "evidence" rather than hard numbers and facts.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5LinkinLawgPosted 3/2/2013 6:57:55 PM
CammyApple posted...
SH_expert44 posted...

Youtube in general is slow now. Seemingly at random as well. I mean the website as well as the app.

agreed. Even the website is crap sometimes. I got a 20MBPS connection and it still buffers sometimes on the website.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#6doraemonllh1989Posted 3/2/2013 7:43:33 PM
lol youtube app

that thing crash on me like everytime
---
PC GAMERS HAD TO BE THE MOST INSECURE GROUP OF GAMERS