This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's Top 10 article is

#1YukitoRamboPosted 3/2/2013 10:15:46 PM
"The Top 10 Things People Need To Stop Criticizing Games For"

...bull****.

"The main character of a series I'm a fan of has a different hair style! It's ruined! BAWWWWWW!"

Thinking people's gripe with DmC is a mere issue of 'aesthetics'? Where were you before and during the first few days of the game's release?! Hell, do you even play it?!

"Linearity actually has a lot of benefits to a game, especially a JRPG. For one thing, it eliminates grinding, and assuming the developers are doing their job right, it cuts down on a lot of repetitive excess in general."

Chrono Cross basically sets a ceiling for leveling characters up before each boss and one will max a character's stat until that ceiling within 2-3 fights. Yet with all its story driven gameplay, it still manages to leave a whole lot of room for extras that still make it worthy of the 'RPG' genre. Even FFX gives players more to do outside main plot than FFXIII, and FFX could be excused because FF team had to deal with plenty of new stuff at that time.

...I was gonna say a whole lot more. Then again, I realize that fanboys and viral marketers, with their humongous marketing machine, will just put on more half-truths and blatant lies on all social channels so much that there's nothing left to appreciate and people won't be able to see anything other than trash and pretty trash(which is still trash). You repeat a lie plenty of times enough and people will eventually believe it.

Futile effort, but I needed to vent.
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#2Shadow2790xPosted 3/2/2013 10:16:16 PM
This isn't even the right board for this.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#3glory of power metalPosted 3/2/2013 10:25:27 PM
YukitoRambo posted...
...I was gonna say a whole lot more. Then again, I realize that fanboys and viral marketers, with their humongous marketing machine, will just put on more half-truths and blatant lies on all social channels so much that there's nothing left to appreciate and people won't be able to see anything other than trash and pretty trash(which is still trash). You repeat a lie plenty of times enough and people will eventually believe it.

If Google Translate had a GameFaqs option this would be spit back out as, "I disagree with that guy's opinion."
---
My 'r' key is currently broken. Please decipher posts accordingly.