This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HAVE you ever fallen asleep while actively playing a video game? What game?

#181R2BDSiPosted 3/4/2013 4:55:37 AM
Sonic & The Secret Rings
#182Darthvoorhees13Posted 3/4/2013 5:19:17 AM
Once during the PS2 Era, Spider-man 2. Whilst swinging to another mission.

No, I didn't find it boring, I had just stayed up playing and couldn't keep awake any longer.
---
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"
- Dr. Gregory House (House, M.D)
#183TheJabberw0ckyPosted 3/4/2013 5:47:09 AM
oh just assassins creed 2, assassins creed 3, sonic colors, mario galaxy, sonic 2, persona 3 and 4, world of warcraft, grand theft auto 4, final fantasy VII and X, Red Dead Redemption, Metal gear solid 4 and all the mass effects. it wasnt because there boring or nothing i just push myself to hard into the night playing them haha
#184besheldonPosted 3/4/2013 5:48:47 AM
guitar hero 2 laying down
---
PSN - shelmoon
#185ZonosakiPosted 3/4/2013 6:09:36 AM
Final Fantasy X-2, too much talking
#186ZonosakiPosted 3/4/2013 6:12:27 AM
Gunzleader posted...
ah everquest. addicting i dunno what SOE did but they made one hell of an mmo i had ps2 version also. played so many hours. so many toons. but MONK AND RANGER FTW! both were my mains had the best gear for there class. 1300 cms each * ps2 version of eq 2's AA System* as for falling asleep Phantasy star online Episode 1 & 2 caves.. the music in caves zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. yawned just thinking about it.

Lfmao, same here. Damn cave music.
#187Free_sanPosted 3/4/2013 6:33:37 AM
Borderlands 1 on PC at a friend's house. Just got to the arid desert (I think? The large area where the vehicles were mainly used) in the middle of playthrough 2 and dozed off immediately after teleporting to town.

Halo 3 just before the end of an online team slayer in The Pit where we had an overwhelming lead. I still remember the photos they took of them mooning me. Or farting in my face.

Playing Ridge Racer V on the final day of my sophomore year in high school, which I skipped. Glad I paused in the middle of that 99 laps race just before that happened.

Top gear 3000 when I was in grade school and sick. Still never beat that game.

Animal Crossing DS multiple times. The daily grind is about the correct amount of mind-numbing time to make me relaxed.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Farming Deviljho, got KO'ed, and just put the PSP down near my lamp. Not sure if I turned it off or the batteries died.

Those were the only ones I recall while actively playing. There were many more times in the last 5 years I fell asleep with a game on. I was doing things like watching CPUs fight, watching replays, or watching "scenery" play out (such as in GTA4). I do use those to help me fall asleep on occasion.

I haven't done any of this in the past 6 months though. Which is why I'm going to do this tonight to see if it still works.
#188EventualDeclinePosted 3/4/2013 10:27:44 AM
KickMeElmo posted...
I've fallen asleep during hundreds of games, but that's mostly because I game during long insomnia bouts until I pass out. If you're passing out during a game from boredom, I have a hint: play something else. Somehow I'd assumed that was common sense until now.

Another thing that's common sense is to not play hundreds of games until you pass out. That's also sense that should be common, of which you possess none of apparently.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#189EventualDeclinePosted 3/4/2013 10:30:20 AM
TheJabberw0cky posted...
oh just assassins creed 2, assassins creed 3, sonic colors, mario galaxy, sonic 2, persona 3 and 4, world of warcraft, grand theft auto 4, final fantasy VII and X, Red Dead Redemption, Metal gear solid 4 and all the mass effects.

So basically you fall asleep during every good game that you've played in the last few years. I would get that checked out. You have a bit of a "problem".
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#190Tricked Out HoroPosted 3/4/2013 12:07:56 PM
I never have, but a buddy of mine did back in the PS2 days on Monster Hunter. Became sort of a side quest to keep Khezu from completely mauling him.
---
Gear Second.