This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HAVE you ever fallen asleep while actively playing a video game? What game?

#91vecrynPosted 3/3/2013 5:42:51 PM
Evel138 posted...
I feel asleep once in Everquest. It was the early days of the game and my guild was raiding one of the Planes. They realized I had fallen asleep at the wheel and started spamming me with spells......it did eventually wake me up and I got teased for a bit afterwards........all in good fun.

rofl, I never did but my best friend in the game did a few times in colbolt scar I think it was. We would be kiting things and she would fall asleep, I would typically keep mobs off her till she woke back up or went link dead lol.
#92Darkcypher2Posted 3/3/2013 5:59:57 PM
final fantasy 11 dynamis=zzz
---
"I have no time to think" "Just beat them senseless and you'll win"
--Yuri&Judith
#93Benny-26Posted 3/3/2013 6:00:27 PM
GTA Vice City for me.

First day i got it i literally played it until my body gave out. I was just driving around when it happened...I woke up to find Tommy had had an unfortunate accident and ended up wasted.
#94Maize84Posted 3/3/2013 6:05:09 PM
The first .hack G.U. games due to a change in sleep patterns from a new job at a new time.

Final Fantasy XII...... still puts me asleep.
---
Pretentiousness is hereditary. Just because they haven't found the gene yet...
#95Phil1580Posted 3/3/2013 6:08:50 PM
Only once, playing the most recent Mortal Kombat game. My fault for being tired, like that game a lot.
---
PS3 Sign-in is Phil91580. (MW3, Aliens:CM)
Phil's Wii Number: 6377 0956 4816 1735.
#96RevoredoPosted 3/3/2013 6:10:31 PM
Noticed that Pokémon wasn't for me anymore when I fell asleep when playing Pokémon Black for the first time. I beat the game (felt like a chore) and never touched it again.
---
Playing now: Final Fantasy XIII
Not a bad game, really.
#97MrUntouchable18Posted 3/3/2013 6:12:52 PM
Xenosaga 2 and 3 just so man FMV's and the story was terrible but I had to finish it
---
Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push.
-Heath Ledger (Joker)-
#98Godly_GoofPosted 3/3/2013 6:13:05 PM
Not while actively playing. Once in WoW while I was just AHing.

Otherwise no, I once played Oblivion for 3 days straight and when I finally stopped I just face planted on the floor and slept for 18 hours if that counts lol
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#99lethalpnoiPosted 3/3/2013 6:22:20 PM
Fell asleep playing Nier.

During those black screen reading parts......yep.....
---
https://steamcommunity.com/id/lethalpnoi
#100vitariPosted 3/3/2013 6:26:09 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
I've fallen asleep while playing Rune Factory Frontier. So addictive that at times the only thing able to stop me from playing was being physically unable to keep playing.

This but the game for me was FFXI.
---
Trolling- Any opinion that doesn't capitulate to consensus.