This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SAINTS ROW publisher(No longer THQ) teases 'huge' news for PAX East

#1zerooo0Posted 3/3/2013 7:36:56 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/saints-row-publisher-teases-huge-news-for-pax-east-6404743

Can't wait. If we get Saints Row 4, and GTA5 this year then I'll be in a sandbox heaven. I simply love Sandbox games, so both will be a day one. I just hope they descide not to release it around GTA5 release.

Hopefully though they release it either before, or after GTA5 is released though.
---
Jesus is my king.
#2StarGoyPosted 3/3/2013 7:57:02 AM(edited)
Saints Row, GTA, and Watch Dogs in one year would be like a foursome with three women; too much for any one joystick to truly handle.

I hope it happens, though knowing the industry and its morons, the "big news"'ll probably be a SR4 teaser with possible 2014 release. I don't fall for their hype anymore.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:58:48 AM
StarGoy posted...
Saints Row, GTA, and Watch Dogs in one year would be like a foursome with three women; too much for any one joystick to truly handle.

I hope it happens, though knowing the industry and its morons, the "big news"'ll probably be a SR4 teaser with possible 2014 release. I don't fall for their hype anymore.

I personally think a 2014 release would be good for it. Saints Row 4 NEEDS to do well. If it releases around the same time as GTA5 then it could possibly be destroyed since they're indirectly competing with each other. It's very important that Saints Row 4 to succeed for Kotch Media so they will make more.
---
Jesus is my king.
#4Solid SonicPosted 3/3/2013 8:00:50 AM
Crank dat vague hype...
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#5steker16Posted 3/3/2013 8:09:55 AM
GTA has moved towards a more "serious" theme with its games, where as saints row is just over the top hilarious nonsense thats always making me laugh. they dont really deserve to be compared to each other, but they will for ever be
---
nomnomnom
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/3/2013 8:13:23 AM
I prefer Saints Row to GTA now. It's based on the only thing I do in GTA, screw around.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#7huyiPosted 3/3/2013 10:26:23 AM
lets hope they don't bleed the game with dlc like they did with saints row 3 :(
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:03:37 AM
huyi posted...
lets hope they don't bleed the game with dlc like they did with saints row 3 :(

Well with respect though THQ needed every penny they could get out of it. THQ was starting to go downhill after Saints Row 3, so they needed that to go out with a bang on everything.
---
Jesus is my king.
#9Mattywright77Posted 3/3/2013 11:25:30 AM
steker16 posted...
GTA has moved towards a more "serious" theme with its games, where as saints row is just over the top hilarious nonsense thats always making me laugh. they dont really deserve to be compared to each other, but they will for ever be

This. Its like pizza and tacos, both food, both great, but different flavors for different moods.
---
Now playing : Yakuza 3, GTA:Vice City, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect.
#10Godly_GoofPosted 3/3/2013 11:26:22 AM
Saints Row Fo' announcement? Badass
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."