This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you OWN any RARE games?

#1BEB22Posted 3/3/2013 8:01:42 AM
I own Team Buddies for psone, want to sell it but I love it >_<
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#2Watashi_no_SakiPosted 3/3/2013 8:03:26 AM
Will you find a buyer that would want to buy a relic like that since we can get everything from PSone just by downloading the ROM these days?

Even if you can, the money probably not gonna worth it, so you better just keep it for the sake of your relic collection
---
Saki is the best character in the world of Ar Tonelico. And your argument won't change my opinion.
#3GM_Posted 3/3/2013 8:04:09 AM
Yeah quite a few actually.

Factory sealed copy of: Mega Man Legends 1 & 2
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Xenoblade
Bible games for NES (multiple games)
RC Pro Am 2 for NES

I'm sure I have more but I can't think of all of them.
---
CooperRC: "The 360 and PS3 are just fighting in the special olympics, the PC version is king."
#4Mindwipe77Posted 3/3/2013 8:04:50 AM
lots dating all the way back to the 1980s
---
Now playing-DCUO, Sonic Transformed,Fire Emblem Awakening
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE,PS4
#5bsballa09Posted 3/3/2013 8:04:56 AM
I would like to own an unopened copy of Earthbound and a sealed black label FF7 printing error one day.
---
Lololol @ the Seahawks choking.
#6Impaired MedicPosted 3/3/2013 8:05:10 AM
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#7AshWilliams78Posted 3/3/2013 8:05:26 AM
I own many rare Sega CD, Sega Saturn, SNES, Playstation, and Playstation 2 games.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#8GM_Posted 3/3/2013 8:06:29 AM
Watashi_no_Saki posted...
Will you find a buyer that would want to buy a relic like that since we can get everything from PSone just by downloading the ROM these days?

Even if you can, the money probably not gonna worth it, so you better just keep it for the sake of your relic collection

Hi again :)

Anyway the retro market is booming right now and it's actually quite profitable if you have certain popular or sought out classic games. There actually are people spending $500 for old NES games.
---
CooperRC: "The 360 and PS3 are just fighting in the special olympics, the PC version is king."
#9Anodyne11Posted 3/3/2013 8:12:24 AM
Rarest game I own is a first print copy of Pier Solar.
I got JP copy number 277 from the batch of 800. (3 regions so 2400 total)

Of course the game itself isn't as rare now since they printed more copies, but having a first run copy is still the rarest game I own.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#10Watashi_no_SakiPosted 3/3/2013 8:16:14 AM
GM_ posted...
Watashi_no_Saki posted...

Hi again :)

Anyway the retro market is booming right now and it's actually quite profitable if you have certain popular or sought out classic games. There actually are people spending $500 for old NES games.

$500 is quite crazy... But as I am collector, I guess I can't really judge what they're thinking when they'd pay for that number.... I even have a game card (yes a single card that can even fit in your wallet) that I bought at approx $250.... They called me crazy, but I never regret one bit in spending my money for it.... I guess being a collector defies any logic.
---
Saki is the best character in the world of Ar Tonelico. And your argument won't change my opinion.