This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it me or when it comes with zombies in video games...

#1cheatermasterPosted 3/3/2013 8:38:46 AM
Is it me or do video games keep making zombies more dangerous and smarter? Because I swear zombies tend to seem like they're getting smarter and becoming more dangerous. Like in Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record, when the zombies in the two games got exposed by some gas, they ended up getting more dangerous. I think in Resident Evil 6 the zombies are sort of smarter and more dangerous then the ones in the previous RE games.

In fact, I remember some movies and even tv shows make zombies more dangerous and smarter. Is it me or are zombies not the stupid monsters I used to remember them before? Because well, unless I don't remember or forgot, I swear when I was a kid I thought zombies were stupid. And when they move, they walk very slowly. Now these days, I swear they're getting smarter and more dangerous, even probably get new abilities. I'm starting to wonder if zombies were always that smart and dangerous even back in the old days.
#2zooknutPosted 3/3/2013 8:42:03 AM
I think devs have made them smarter over time cuz back when I played resident evil I could run circles around them and toy with them now they can run fast and even climb so I don't waste any time putting a shotgun blast to the head anymore
#3true_gamer80Posted 3/3/2013 8:49:53 AM
I think in Resident Evil 6 the zombies are sort of smarter and more dangerous then the ones in the previous RE games.

do you pay attention to the stories....at all?
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#4promo123Posted 3/3/2013 8:51:35 AM
I think devs have made them smarter over time cuz back when I played resident evil I could run circles around them and toy with them now they can run fast and even climb so I don't waste any time putting a shotgun blast to the head anymore

I don't know a whole lot about RE, but isn't it a different virus in the later games than it was in the first game? That would be the reason behind that, unless I'm wrong.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 3/3/2013 8:52:49 AM
They make the zombies smarter because they are literally running out of ideas.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#6ReDDevil2112Posted 3/3/2013 8:56:29 AM
RE6 was a different virus, though they did retcon Crimson Heads into REmake, so...
---
They're a herd of people eating monsters! We can't let them have their way!!
#7zooknutPosted 3/3/2013 8:56:46 AM
promo123 posted...

I don't know a whole lot about RE, but isn't it a different virus in the later games than it was in the first game? That would be the reason behind that, unless I'm wrong.

well that would be the reason as to why yes but either way the outcome is the same we have to be more on our toes and quicker to the trigger when it comes to the walking dead
#8doraemonllh1989Posted 3/3/2013 9:21:43 AM
because 3rd person view

do you think its exciting if we can just shoot retarded zombie with slow movement in 3rd person?that would be like piece of cake
---
PC GAMERS HAD TO BE THE MOST INSECURE GROUP OF GAMERS
#9AtalalamaPosted 3/6/2013 7:21:08 AM
It's because the hardware isn't to the point of having thousands of zombies attacking the player on screen simultaneously yet.
#10kupo1705Posted 3/6/2013 7:23:58 AM
They're not zombies, they're 'infected'.