This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking about getting PS Move for light gun games, need a little help

#1green butterPosted 3/3/2013 12:01:03 PM
I want to play House of the Dead and I thought PS Move looks cool... like a Wii that runs on actually good hardware.

Any for the move, do I just need to buy the controller for like 40 bucks? This thing:

Or do I need the other controller and some software?

Also, what are the best light gun games or PS Move games in general?
#2jubjub_28Posted 3/3/2013 12:03:43 PM
you need to get the camera as well. and w/e game you want to play, if it is not on the PS store.
I played and loved every second of METAL GEAR SOLID 4.
#3A_Nonny_MoosePosted 3/3/2013 12:06:30 PM
House of the Dead is the best one. You need a Move controller and a Playstation Eye, and if you feel like it a little gun holder thing for the Move to make it feel more like a light gun.