This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

True Unrivaled Warriors of the Three Kingdoms 7 (DW 8) Jin Gameplay

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 3/3/2013 2:19:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GiSGSKOgUw

At 6:20 she's attacking the mid boss and a whole army is behind her nervously standing their following her with their spears? Why don't they just attack? Her back is turned to them....

Oh Koei.....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 3:12:25 PM
nnnnnngh
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#3Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 3/3/2013 3:24:57 PM
Hrm... will pass until DW8 Empires...and the eventual Warriors Orochi 4
#4SieKensouPosted 3/3/2013 3:25:45 PM
i've been plowed from behind when playing this series... it happens but generally on higher levels of dificulty.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#5Revival125Posted 3/3/2013 3:27:51 PM
Im a big DW fan but that just looks bad. I dunno why they cant make the regular soldiers fight. Also why they cant ****ing let your allies help you.
#6Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 3:30:24 PM
Revival125 posted...
Im a big DW fan but that just looks bad. I dunno why they cant make the regular soldiers fight. Also why they cant ****ing let your allies help you.

Even though they tried (and failed horribly) with the Renbu system in 6, honestly, this series is still just running on the original DW design engine; a launch PS2 game. And that's.....kinda pathetic. Even if I still play them from time to time..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7Revival125Posted 3/3/2013 3:42:54 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Revival125 posted...

Even though they tried (and failed horribly) with the Renbu system in 6, honestly, this series is still just running on the original DW design engine; a launch PS2 game. And that's.....kinda pathetic. Even if I still play them from time to time..

Wait, the renbu system made the enemies and allies fight?
#8CammyApplePosted 3/3/2013 3:44:30 PM
I loved how if enemies were not on screen they simply didn't exist. Never really fixed that did they.

Can we have back the enemy archers from 3 please?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#9Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 3:48:15 PM
Revival125 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Revival125 posted...

Wait, the renbu system made the enemies and allies fight?

That' not what I meant. What I meant was the Renbu system was Koei's first attempt at trying to revamp their system but they failed.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10SieKensouPosted 3/3/2013 3:58:05 PM
CammyApple posted...
I loved how if enemies were not on screen they simply didn't exist. Never really fixed that did they.

Can we have back the enemy archers from 3 please?

you don't realize they made that to have more fighters on the battlefield than is able to be rendered?

because that's all it is..
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462