This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people that play cod play other games or mainly cod only?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do people that play cod play other games or mainly cod only?
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to break from playing cod multiplayer but it's hard. Why? Because the day go by so frekin fast playing search n destroy....I'm trying to play ps all stars but it feels too long(story) I look up at the clock 30 mins has passed when I complete story. Then you don't have time for snack breaks while playing.......so I'm wondering about Skyrim!!! Now this was a game that I think erbody was playing when it released. You think it will be cool enough to stop the multiplayer hunger I have?

I played demon souls and dark souls. I used to be hooked on those until cod came out again:-(

Here I done bout 60 games and only play cod. Maybe I'm picking wrong games ?i also tried the hyped r3sident evil 6 dude I played like 15 mins of the intro with Leon and it just felt so slow.,then I watched the intro movie for Chris part of the game and I just hit the PS button then quit back to cod.

Same with the new sly cooper I fell for the cross buy, watch the awesome cartoon intro of the pass series. Got to the gameplay I'm like yo this game is too slow where's the action. Yarn.....
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
3 years ago#2
Sounds like you're a Call of Duty addict. You need help man.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
3 years ago#3
Everyone who plays cod is a casual gamer. The game is made to be easy so anyone can pick it up jump in and be good. Auto aim is in the game for a reason. To give you kills. Anyone who says they're a hardcore cod gamer is fooling themselves because its the auto aim doing all the work.
3 years ago#4
Tigercml posted...
Everyone who plays cod is a casual gamer. The game is made to be easy so anyone can pick it up jump in and be good. Auto aim is in the game for a reason. To give you kills. Anyone who says they're a hardcore cod gamer is fooling themselves because its the auto aim doing all the work.

Really? Because I have a couple of friends that play with Auto-aim off. On top of that, they even play a ton of other games! Shocking, I know.
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg
3 years ago#5
The extremely convenient spawning system guarantees players kills far more than the auto-aim ever will.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
3 years ago#6
Tigercml posted...

Is being a casual gamer bad?
3 years ago#7
birdfartomato posted...
Yarn.....

"A" for effort though, TC.
Disgaea 4, Metal Gear Rising, Borderlands 2, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Monster Hunter FU
3 years ago#8
Just the original Black Ops, DMC HD Collection, and Tekken Tag 2 for me.
The ultimate bad guy joins your team and somehow, in his shifting to the side of good, becomes as weak as an AIDS-ridden kitten.
- SigmaLongshot
3 years ago#9
DocDelicious posted...
birdfartomato posted...
Yarn.....

"A" for effort though, TC.

?
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme
3 years ago#10
I get that too sometimes. But with Blops2 I can only take so much.
Good for my backlog.

I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Wake Island. TK!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do people that play cod play other games or mainly cod only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived