This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people that play cod play other games or mainly cod only?

#1birdfartomatoPosted 3/3/2013 8:42:38 PM
I'm trying to break from playing cod multiplayer but it's hard. Why? Because the day go by so frekin fast playing search n destroy....I'm trying to play ps all stars but it feels too long(story) I look up at the clock 30 mins has passed when I complete story. Then you don't have time for snack breaks while playing.......so I'm wondering about Skyrim!!! Now this was a game that I think erbody was playing when it released. You think it will be cool enough to stop the multiplayer hunger I have?

I played demon souls and dark souls. I used to be hooked on those until cod came out again:-(

Here I done bout 60 games and only play cod. Maybe I'm picking wrong games ?i also tried the hyped r3sident evil 6 dude I played like 15 mins of the intro with Leon and it just felt so slow.,then I watched the intro movie for Chris part of the game and I just hit the PS button then quit back to cod.

Same with the new sly cooper I fell for the cross buy, watch the awesome cartoon intro of the pass series. Got to the gameplay I'm like yo this game is too slow where's the action. Yarn.....
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#2DarknessXSeekerPosted 3/3/2013 8:50:03 PM(edited)
Sounds like you're a Call of Duty addict. You need help man.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#3TigercmlPosted 3/3/2013 8:56:47 PM(edited)
Everyone who plays cod is a casual gamer. The game is made to be easy so anyone can pick it up jump in and be good. Auto aim is in the game for a reason. To give you kills. Anyone who says they're a hardcore cod gamer is fooling themselves because its the auto aim doing all the work.
#4cdaroPosted 3/3/2013 9:16:00 PM
Tigercml posted...
Everyone who plays cod is a casual gamer. The game is made to be easy so anyone can pick it up jump in and be good. Auto aim is in the game for a reason. To give you kills. Anyone who says they're a hardcore cod gamer is fooling themselves because its the auto aim doing all the work.

Really? Because I have a couple of friends that play with Auto-aim off. On top of that, they even play a ton of other games! Shocking, I know.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg
#5Red_JesterPosted 3/3/2013 9:24:26 PM
The extremely convenient spawning system guarantees players kills far more than the auto-aim ever will.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#6Weiland101Posted 3/3/2013 9:48:05 PM
Tigercml posted...

Is being a casual gamer bad?
#7DocDeliciousPosted 3/3/2013 10:08:09 PM
birdfartomato posted...
Yarn.....

"A" for effort though, TC.
---
Disgaea 4, Metal Gear Rising, Borderlands 2, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Monster Hunter FU
#8Jetanium4Posted 3/3/2013 10:16:50 PM
Just the original Black Ops, DMC HD Collection, and Tekken Tag 2 for me.
---
The ultimate bad guy joins your team and somehow, in his shifting to the side of good, becomes as weak as an AIDS-ridden kitten.
- SigmaLongshot
#9uniquecutieVERSPosted 3/3/2013 11:21:30 PM
DocDelicious posted...
birdfartomato posted...
Yarn.....

"A" for effort though, TC.

?
---
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme
#10Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/4/2013 3:11:26 AM
I get that too sometimes. But with Blops2 I can only take so much.
Good for my backlog.

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Wake Island. TK!