This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how is gamestop for preorders?

#1L0ZPosted 3/3/2013 8:56:45 PM
i want the exclusive characer skins for the last of us. will gamestop sell my preorder to someone else if im not there as soon as they open? also does it make a difference if i preorder in store or from the website choosing pickup in store option?
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#2jubjub360Posted 3/3/2013 8:58:59 PM
They keep it for 48 hours. They don't just give it away if you aren't there the day of.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:7~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#3TomoEK9Posted 3/3/2013 9:17:16 PM
They will hold it for 48 hours, if you aren't there in 48 hours, they will give you a call asking when you are coming to pick it up.
#4craelonPosted 3/3/2013 9:22:01 PM
Store policy is to hold it for 48 hours, but if you call them every day and remind them when you're picking it up I'm sure they'll hold it until you get there. Unless you're an unlucky one who lives near a Gamestop full of douchebag employees...
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#5crazyman32Posted 3/3/2013 10:01:39 PM
L0Z posted...
i want the exclusive characer skins for the last of us. will gamestop sell my preorder to someone else if im not there as soon as they open? also does it make a difference if i preorder in store or from the website choosing pickup in store option?

I have made a few pickup in store pre-orders on Gamestop.com and it does say they will hold it for 48 hours at the store you chose.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6Syfer002Posted 3/3/2013 11:36:33 PM
I work at GameStop and as long as you have cash on it you get the preorder bonuses no matter when you pick it up
---
PSN SYFER00