This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u think Lords of Shadow 2 has potential to beat MGR, GoWA, TR, and DmC (lol)

#1BisolarPosted 3/3/2013 10:16:03 PM
..as the best action adventure game of 2013??
#2carsaucePosted 3/3/2013 10:24:09 PM(edited)
I dunno about Tomb Raider...but it is the next Action platformer for sure, the teaser ending and now new trailers continues what happens from the first game, also I hope it's more insane than the first one and takes part in modern time but still with some fantasy lore in it.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3gucciburrrPosted 3/3/2013 10:18:21 PM
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#4WiiareVenomPosted 3/3/2013 10:22:22 PM
The lol should be by Tomb Raider since it probably has the least in common with the others.

On topic: Man I hope so.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#5velvet_hammerPosted 3/3/2013 10:28:13 PM
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

lol gucciburrr post
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
#6Brocken_JrPosted 3/3/2013 10:30:08 PM
yeah. lords of shadows 2 is definately gonna be better then god of war and dmc. still need to play rising, and im rentin tomb raider tuesday, so ill see if its gonna be better then those to. but right now, i still say that los2 is gonna be better then all 4 of those.
---
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw
#7TheMcKnightMarePosted 3/3/2013 10:30:49 PM
If they improve upon the fantastic original... Definitely
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#8WiiareVenomPosted 3/3/2013 10:37:52 PM
TheMcKnightMare posted...
If they improve upon the fantastic original... Definitely

Fortunately, the director admits the Original was somewhat flawed, so there is great possibility. They know what they need to fix, and are not to proud to admit it (Though they could learn to keep secrets better).
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#9ManuKesnaPosted 3/3/2013 10:42:27 PM

damn butthurt
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#10RollingCradlePosted 3/3/2013 10:46:59 PM
I would be optimistic if it was 720 or PS4 but on current gen i doubt they can do all that much with the franchise, oh well.