This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u think Lords of Shadow 2 has potential to beat MGR, GoWA, TR, and DmC (lol)

#11Seifer_usPosted 3/3/2013 10:47:34 PM
It has the potential to be better in terms of character and storyline, but I highly doubt it can beat Metal Gear Rising in terms of gameplay.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#12ukokira1Posted 3/3/2013 10:54:04 PM
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

MGR is 80 on Metacretic. And has a higher user score than DmC. Get your lies out of here
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#13gilv3rPosted 3/3/2013 10:58:05 PM
ukokira1 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

MGR is 80 on Metacretic. And has a higher user score than DmC. Get your lies out of here

Owned
#14kel25Posted 3/3/2013 11:00:51 PM(edited)
ukokira1 posted...
gucciburrr posted...

Yeah, because user scores are to be trusted. I'm sure all the 0's given by the butthurt DMC fanboys (that never played the game) didn't do anything to lower its user score.

And let me stop you before you accuse me of being a MGR fanboy. I don't like these types of games.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#15ukokira1Posted 3/3/2013 11:01:39 PM
kel25 posted...
ukokira1 posted...
gucciburrr posted...

Yeah, because user scores are too be trusted. I'm sure all the 0's given by the butthurt DMC fanboys didn't do anything to lower its user score.

And let me stop you before you accuse me of being a MGR fanboy. I don't like these types of games.

DmC most likely had paid reviews. There was some that even said that the story was uninteresting and the gameplay was bland but still gave it a high score. Plus you gotta remember there are also butthurt people on MGR side due to dead Snake and the change from Stealth to action.
---
#16kel25Posted 3/3/2013 11:13:10 PM
ukokira1 posted...
DmC most likely had paid reviews. There was some that even said that the story was uninteresting and the gameplay was bland but still gave it a high score.

You could say the same for MGR and pretty much every major game that gets released.

This crap happens and people have been fired for giving poor scores. It is why I am strongly opposed to game ratings. Reviews should ONLY tell what the person thought what was good and bad about the game and leave it at that.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#17ukokira1Posted 3/3/2013 11:15:05 PM
There was also the dumb reviewers who said MGR took itself too seriously (meaning they never got to R002) and that there was no dodge. There was even one said the game should have been dirt easy and let you just cut through enemies in one shot.
---
#18KingOfViolencePosted 3/4/2013 12:11:58 AM
As long as they don't try to force some kind of unnecessary mp component that takes away from the sp (as is the trend these days), then I don't see it having any real competition from the titles listed.
---
Abortion is the cold-blooded, soulless SLAUGHTER of a living human being.
Scientific FACT.
#19flame030191Posted 3/4/2013 12:13:11 AM
gucciburrr posted...

Not to mention is the shortest of the bunch.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#20ukokira1Posted 3/4/2013 12:15:31 AM
flame030191 posted...
gucciburrr posted...

Not to mention is the shortest of the bunch.

Again. MGR is 83 on Metacretic.
---