This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u think Lords of Shadow 2 has potential to beat MGR, GoWA, TR, and DmC (lol)

#21Hvv0l24n9Posted 3/4/2013 1:31:02 AM
ukokira1 posted...
flame030191 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

Not to mention is the shortest of the bunch.

Again. MGR is 83 on Metacretic.

That's the less reviewed 360 version. The PS3 version is at 80 after sitting at 79 for a good while.

Also lol at people acting like DmC is a bad game when it has the deepest gameplay of this line-up.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#22ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/4/2013 1:32:27 AM
It will easily kill DmC and GoWA, but not MGR. TR is not even in the same genre.
#23mogar002Posted 3/4/2013 1:34:20 AM
Review and sales wise it will be dead last compared to those.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#24bladegash666Posted 3/4/2013 1:35:40 AM
As long as they don't make a sequel to that GOW/SOTC clone from 2010 , it may have a shot. Vengeance...oh wait...

Also lol at people acting like DmC is a bad game when it has the deepest gameplay of this line-up.

No. Just no.
---
"I was wrong about you ; you are like us after all. But now you're just being NASTY!"
#25Seifer_usPosted 3/4/2013 3:35:10 AM
mogar002 posted...
Review and sales wise it will be dead last compared to those.

Wait a minute... the first game sold better than any prior Castlevania, and you think the sequel won't sell better than the flop that was DmC? Maybe the reviews will be poor, but I highly doubt sales will be worse than DmC.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#26DocDeliciousPosted 3/4/2013 3:46:47 AM
Well, anything is better than GoW and Tomb Raider is now just an Uncharted clone so it might "beat" those.
It'd be hard pressed to "beat" DmC or MGR though and being a sequel to one of the worst games in the Castlevania franchise doesn't really help it along.
---
Disgaea 4, Metal Gear Rising, Borderlands 2, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Monster Hunter FU
#27Alky88Posted 3/4/2013 4:05:48 AM
Honestly Castlevania is on a league of its own thanks to the RPG elements. The original LoS was different enough from all these games while also being heavily action oriented compared to past games in its franchise.
Also has a very unique setting.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#28nclrwntrPosted 3/4/2013 6:59:04 AM
LoS was boring. The combat was just so mind-numbingly tedious. An action adventure/hack and slash shouldn't make me think, "oh crap, I have to fight again" all the time. The enemies took way too many hits to kill (doesn't mean it was difficult, it was just tedious, just like dante's inferno), and if you used an execution move, it killed your combo and the flow of combat. Not to mention how Picard just mailed is performance in. And the whiny protag was annoying.

And TR shouldn't be on the list at all since it couldn't be any more different than LoS, MGR, DmC, GoW.
#29Bman3rdPosted 3/4/2013 8:02:07 AM(edited)
wow another person who typed lol. how original. did you really laugh out loud or just type it?
it seems to me that you didn't laugh out loud and you just typed it. stop typing lol because you didn't laugh out loud. it sickens me that people abuse the lol. if you're gonna type lol you had better be really laughing out loud.
---
Diamonds are forever, and so's Ric Flair!, Woooo! To be the man, you have to beat the man! The greatest Wrestling DVD set ever made The Ultimate Ric Flair!
#30MourningReignsPosted 3/4/2013 8:00:47 AM
I thought the first Lord of Shadows was terrible. It was just clunky and boring, it felt like they just spent all their time on the graphics and forgot to make it fun or smooth.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.