This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do u think Lords of Shadow 2 has potential to beat MGR, GoWA, TR, and DmC (lol)

#41wstfldPosted 3/4/2013 4:14:38 PM
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

MGR is 80 on Metacretic. And has a higher user score than DmC. Get your lies out of here

User score? LOL. All those enraged weeabos must have been spraying 0/10s all over the internet.
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Super Stardust Delta, COD BO Declassified, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#42ukokira1Posted 3/4/2013 4:16:54 PM
wstfld posted...
gucciburrr posted...
Shouldn't the "lol" be beside MGR since it not only has a lower meta score than DmC but has an average in the 70s (lol)?

MGR is 80 on Metacretic. And has a higher user score than DmC. Get your lies out of here

User score? LOL. All those enraged weeabos must have been spraying 0/10s all over the internet.

Same for MGR (with Stealthboos)
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#43gjc2007Posted 3/4/2013 4:25:04 PM
I don't know about you guys, but Lords of Shadow controlled like sludge. There was always a ridiculous delay between my button presses and what happened on screen. Felt something like a third of a second of delay time. Either way, it was VERY noticeable. Completely turned me off from the game.

I've never had that issue with any other action game.

If they can fix the controls, maybe, but I doubt it.

Not to mention is the shortest of the bunch.

It may be short, but that game has some excellent replay value.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#44IamthekuzalolPosted 3/5/2013 4:35:34 PM
Lord of Shadow 2 definitely has the potential to beat DmC and GoW in terms of quality. In terms of sales, it will probably sell better much better than DmC and that's it.
#45nihilist212Posted 3/5/2013 4:37:13 PM
I just want a release date to be announced so I can order my copy already.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero