This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uncharted 2 vs. Bioshock...Which is superior in your opinion?

#1PCmonkey101Posted 3/4/2013 2:14:57 AM
Strictly campaign-wise.
#2boxingtonPosted 3/4/2013 2:23:53 AM
Bioshock.

Besides the last boss, who was pretty disappointing, the game was pretty much amazing in all areas.

Uncharted 2 was fun, but the only things impressive about it, IMO, were the set-pieces and presentation. I liked the ending dialogue, too.
---
http://imgur.com/AMN4G.gif
#3xPercivala2536xPosted 3/4/2013 2:31:29 AM
Bioshock has always had a special place in my heart. It was a wonderful game. I haven't played it in years, but from what I remember of it, and how much I REALLY enjoyed it, Uncharted 2 hasn't beaten that yet, but they're different types of games, or at least they feel different. I'm enjoying Uncharted.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#4StephieGamerPosted 3/4/2013 3:32:37 AM
I finished Bioshock a few weeks ago and it was excellent.
But besides the unique setting and good story, I felt that the gameplay got repetitive and my plasmids were too powerful. It was also dark and dreary (I know that's the point, but the cramped corridor setting with few colors got old).

Uncharted 2, in contrast, totally blew me away when I first played it last year. The beautiful design and engaging characters were awesome. I just couldn't stop playing it. The story was well-paced and scene after scene was gorgeous. The voice work was also perfect.
It's probably my favorite game this generation.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#5LuminescentRulePosted 3/4/2013 3:32:43 AM
Uncharted 2. Not even a contest.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6Thermador446Posted 3/4/2013 3:38:57 AM
Uncharted 2 is hard to top.

Bioshock story falls off 3/4 of the way through the game. FACT
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#7PHEEliNUXPosted 3/4/2013 3:44:58 AM
Bioshock, Uncharted IMO was like a movie, Not a bad one but not really like a game
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#8zooknutPosted 3/4/2013 3:56:52 AM
bioshock
#9Raven_CyarmPosted 3/4/2013 4:03:31 AM
Uncharted 2 by a mile. lol hipsters voting for Bioshock
---
You're not the official anything of any board.
Stop it.
#10stawg007Posted 3/4/2013 4:24:55 AM
Bioshock and it's not even close

UC is good a playthrough for the linear set pieces, after that it's pointless, all style no substance
---
lPayneToTheMaxl