This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AC4 is being made by the team that made Brotherhood, not the same team with AC3

#1zerooo0Posted 3/4/2013 5:42:29 AM
Just wanted to clear that up. It's how they can pump these AC games out every year, like next year will probably be made by the team that did Revelations.
---
Official Aquaman & Deathstroke of Injustice Gods Among Us
#2JohnHitman47Posted 3/4/2013 5:43:42 AM
Ubisoft = Activision.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#3Lord_XandrosPosted 3/4/2013 5:46:05 AM
Good news for me. I personally thought Brotherhood was the best out of the Ezio trilogy and the first. My disappointment with Revelations was that between Brotherhood and Revelations, Ezio didn't "evolve" as an assassin.

I haven't played AC3 yet, so I'm not judging that game.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:47:39 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
Ubisoft = Activision.

And, they will have another multi-million in their pockets. Succeeding like a business how they should.
---
#5JohnHitman47Posted 3/4/2013 5:52:02 AM
zerooo0 posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
Ubisoft = Activision.

And, they will have another multi-million in their pockets. Succeeding like a business how they should.

True, but i'm getting tired of devs trying to push you games yearly, so who its next EA with battlefield? Bethesta with elder scrolls? Rockstar with GTA?

I understand this from activision the only good game they have its Cod but ubisoft?
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#6AwesomePS3gamerPosted 3/4/2013 5:53:54 AM
zerooo0 posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
Ubisoft = Activision.

Nope.
Rockstar only releases one GTA every 4-5 years and it's more succesful than any Ubisoft franchise will ever be. GTA sold more as a franchise than CoD despite having less games.

Annual releases is not normal. I'm an Assassin's Creed fan but this is really getting out of hand, III was the third most buggiest game I have ever played behind Fallout 3 and Skyrim.
#7nclrwntrPosted 3/4/2013 5:55:17 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Just wanted to clear that up. It's how they can pump these AC games out every year, like next year will probably be made by the team that did Revelations.

Like it matters. The AC games are all carbon copies of each other.
#8AwesomePS3gamerPosted 3/4/2013 6:00:58 AM
nclrwntr posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Like it matters. The AC games are all carbon copies of each other.

No, they are not. I don't like how Ubisoft is treating the series but they are not crabon copies. Try actually playing the games instead of watching Youtube videos.
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:05:38 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
Ubisoft = Activision.

Nope.
Rockstar only releases one GTA every 4-5 years and it's more succesful than any Ubisoft franchise will ever be. GTA sold more as a franchise than CoD despite having less games.

Annual releases is not normal. I'm an Assassin's Creed fan but this is really getting out of hand, III was the third most buggiest game I have ever played behind Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

2 different business models. Also it would be very hard for R* to pump out GTA every year, but they could do it if they want to. Each companies have different business models, and they will use the best one to make money.
---
#10Castiel39Posted 3/4/2013 6:07:16 AM
That's good new, i loved Brotherhood, it has the best gameplay of the series so far (haven't played 3 yet though).