This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AC4 is being made by the team that made Brotherhood, not the same team with AC3

#11DuwstaiPosted 3/4/2013 6:11:13 AM
By AC4 do you mean the recently announced Black Flag? The pirate one?

If so I guess thats good news. I thought Brotherhood was the best one (havent played 3 yet).

But I really really hate this yearly release crap. The games either end up as cash grabs (Revelations), or messy as hell (AC3 from what I hear).
---
balls
#12nocute_nicknamePosted 3/4/2013 6:15:35 AM
I'm so done with this series. ac3 was crap.
#13steelix55Posted 3/4/2013 6:16:19 AM
Assassin's Creed 3 was by far the worst game in the series. Awful, awful game.
---
Go Cards!
#14danny_S_06Posted 3/4/2013 6:19:47 AM
Why did so many people hate AC3?

Granted I rage hard when the Almanac Pages glitched on me preventing me getting the plat when I was already at 82% sync :/

Other than some annoying glitches it's still far superior to the first game and Revelations.
#15steelix55Posted 3/4/2013 6:55:50 AM(edited)
Because it destroyed everything that made Assassin's Creed fun and placed in things that weren't fun at all. The crafting system was complete garbage, and also useless because there was hardly anything in the game to purchase, and you got enough money just by doing the main missions. Same goes for hunting. Completely useless because money itself in the game is useless. Underground tunnels were boring and awful. Riding a horse was so buggy that it was actually faster just to travel on foot. The story and ending was pathetic. Missions constraints were also completely dumb. Instead of just one constraint to 100% sync like in past games, there were multiple constraints, none of which were fun. Bugs galore. I got a bug towards the end of the game where every time I entered combat, my controller would shut off. The only redeemable thing about the game was ship battles, but even they got old fast.
---
Go Cards!
#16MourningReignsPosted 3/4/2013 6:59:39 AM
steelix55 posted...
Because it destroyed everything that made Assassin's Creed fun and placed in things that weren't fun at all. The crafting system was complete garbage, and also useless because there was hardly anything in the game to purchase, and you got enough money just by doing the main missions. Same goes for hunting. Completely useless because money itself in the game is useless. Underground tunnels were boring and awful. Riding a horse was so buggy that it was actually faster just to travel on foot. The story and ending was pathetic. Missions constraints were also completely dumb. Instead of just one constraint to 100% sync like in past games, there were multiple constraints, none of which were fun. Bugs galore. I got a bug towards the end of the game where every time I entered combat, my controller would shut off. The only redeemable thing about the game was ship battles, but even they got old fast.

BUT the bugs are in the game on PURPOSE!!! It's the Animus glitching up! It makes you feel like you are really in the chair!
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#17rigicePosted 3/4/2013 7:00:13 AM
They announced an AC4? Wasn't AC3 supposed to be the final chapter? What kind of rock have I been living under all this time?
---
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
#18SuperShadowAcePosted 3/4/2013 7:06:01 AM
I loved Brotherhood but 3 was ****. If I have a Wii-U by then, I might get this when it's $20.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#19TauriLeaderPosted 3/4/2013 7:07:13 AM
rigice posted...
They announced an AC4? Wasn't AC3 supposed to be the final chapter? What kind of rock have I been living under all this time?

It was announced over the weekend and a trailer was meant to go up today but it was leaked. AC3 was the final chapter for Desmond not the series.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#20yahya_no_1Posted 3/4/2013 7:13:22 AM(edited)
I am not looking forward for any AC anymore, they all lack depth in everything and people praise it for it's weak story telling and weak character.(while only story as a whole is written well again the way they tell/present it is bad)

The way they handled Altir and Ezio was very VERY weak, I have yet to know what is Ezio goal in life why he is determined to know his family secret, he just .........wants to know, only one we know a good chunk about his story is Desmond and it's not played all that well when i comes to presenting his story
---
PSN:yahyano1