This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crash Bandicoot on Conan

#1HomerSimpson89Posted 3/4/2013 6:25:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj2KC-ClAek
And nobody has heard about thim :(
#2blablablax17Posted 3/4/2013 6:27:22 AM
...okay?
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
#3este914Posted 3/4/2013 7:01:05 AM
Not signing until we get a GOOD quality Crash game again
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4Succulent_FartsPosted 3/4/2013 7:04:26 AM
este914 posted...

It isn't gonna happen. Only Naughty Dog has the ability to make Crash great again.
#5MudbuttSanchezPosted 3/4/2013 7:05:31 AM
Everybody that owned a PS1 knows who Crash is. He was Sony's Mario back in the day.
#6este914Posted 3/4/2013 7:19:00 AM
Succulent_Farts posted...
este914 posted...

It isn't gonna happen. Only Naughty Dog has the ability to make Crash great again.

I sent them a nice email asking to please make one for all the fans.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#7Succulent_FartsPosted 3/4/2013 7:33:27 AM
este914 posted...
este914 posted...

Lol. They would have to get permission from the current owners of Crash first, but they probably wouldn't have the time seeing that they are all about Uncharted, and now The Last of Us these days. Heck, they haven't even had time for a new Jak and Daxter, and that series is owned by Sony. So the chance of a Crash Bandicoot made by Naughty Dog, is very very unlikely.

God knows I want a new Crash Bandicoot from them, but it will likely never happen man. Sigh. It really sucks that this is the case. Wrath of Cortex and Warped are two games that I absolutely adored, and are a huge reason for my love of my PS1. So many fond memories of my PS1.
#8pixel378Posted 3/4/2013 8:25:33 AM
este914 posted...
este914 posted...

Lol. They would have to get permission from the current owners of Crash first, but they probably wouldn't have the time seeing that they are all about Uncharted, and now The Last of Us these days. Heck, they haven't even had time for a new Jak and Daxter, and that series is owned by Sony. So the chance of a Crash Bandicoot made by Naughty Dog, is very very unlikely.

God knows I want a new Crash Bandicoot from them, but it will likely never happen man. Sigh. It really sucks that this is the case. Wrath of Cortex and Warped are two games that I absolutely adored, and are a huge reason for my love of my PS1. So many fond memories of my PS1.

If they had the IP I bet they would give us a great Crash game.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9wvnative03Posted 3/4/2013 9:10:46 AM
este914 posted...
este914 posted...

Wrath of cortex was PS2 bro, and not made by Naughty Dog
---
RIP 60gb PS3, December 25th, 2006-July 12th, 2012
#10este914Posted 3/4/2013 10:13:14 AM
I wish they would forget about Uncharted for the time being and give us a proper Crash game. I'm sick of Uncharted.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !