This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Part 2s" you want released next gen

#1carib2gPosted 3/4/2013 7:43:14 AM
What are your top games that were introduced as new IPs this generation that you really want on the PS4?

I would do almost anything for:

1. Vanquish 2
2. Binary Domain 2
3. Dante's Inferno 2
---
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#2blablablax17Posted 3/4/2013 7:55:29 AM
Mgr 2
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3XenobowPosted 3/4/2013 7:56:50 AM(edited)
Lightning Returns 2
#4theshovellerPosted 3/4/2013 7:57:41 AM
Mass Effect. Probably a prequel during the First Contact War, and doing black ops stuff with or as the Illusive Man.

Binary Domain. I'd like to see a world with the repercussions of what was realized towards the end of the first one.

Assassin's Creed, though that's a given - the fourth one was already announced for next-gen systems.

Borderlands. Hopefully they change engines or optimize it better or whatever so the texture "pop-in" is less noticeable on consoles.

While it's not exactly a "new IP," I'd like a sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man. Been playing it on PC, and it's fun as hell. A new Batman: Arkham-style game would also be good, given these two are very similar in style - I'd honestly be happy with either-or.

Bulletstorm. I know it's not happening because the team that made it is belly-up, but they left it on such an open ending! I want to know what happens next, and shoot people in the groin in stunning next-gen graphics.

I'm probably one of the few who's going to say Star Wars: Force Unleashed. I liked the first two games, even if they were a bit short and not quite up to the same caliber as the Jedi Knight series.
#5luigi13579Posted 3/4/2013 8:29:56 AM
Alpha Protocol 2.

I guess the ones you mentioned would be cool too, but that's the main one for me. It's probably not going to happen though. It looked like it might, but then Sega came out and said they wouldn't be publishing a sequel. Maybe someone else could publish one...

There may be other games I've forgotten.
#6echa_OnePosted 3/4/2013 8:31:36 AM
Xenobow posted...
Lightning Returns 2

Yes! The game is not out yet and I already want it.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#7YggdrasillePosted 3/4/2013 8:39:57 AM
Heavenly Sword 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution 2
NIER 2
Demon's Souls 2 (with World Tendency, Maiden in Black, Nexus etc)
Folklore 2
Mirror's Edge 2
Ni No Kuni 2
BlazBlue 2 (a true sequel, not a new expansion)
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, Ys: Memories of Celceta
#8GradyHooverPosted 3/4/2013 8:42:08 AM
luigi13579 posted...
Alpha Protocol 2.

I guess the ones you mentioned would be cool too, but that's the main one for me. It's probably not going to happen though. It looked like it might, but then Sega came out and said they wouldn't be publishing a sequel. Maybe someone else could publish one...

There may be other games I've forgotten.

Wonderful idea.

I'll toss in Splatterhouse 2 (a sequel to the remake).

But I got nothin' else really...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#9theshovellerPosted 3/4/2013 8:44:11 AM
Sequel to Fall of Cybertron...?
#10jubjub360Posted 3/4/2013 8:48:31 AM
theshoveller posted...
Mass Effect. Probably a prequel during the First Contact War, and doing black ops stuff with or as the Illusive Man.

Binary Domain. I'd like to see a world with the repercussions of what was realized towards the end of the first one.

Assassin's Creed, though that's a given - the fourth one was already announced for next-gen systems.

Borderlands. Hopefully they change engines or optimize it better or whatever so the texture "pop-in" is less noticeable on consoles.

While it's not exactly a "new IP," I'd like a sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man. Been playing it on PC, and it's fun as hell. A new Batman: Arkham-style game would also be good, given these two are very similar in style - I'd honestly be happy with either-or.

Bulletstorm. I know it's not happening because the team that made it is belly-up, but they left it on such an open ending! I want to know what happens next, and shoot people in the groin in stunning next-gen graphics.

I'm probably one of the few who's going to say Star Wars: Force Unleashed. I liked the first two games, even if they were a bit short and not quite up to the same caliber as the Jedi Knight series.

Actually the team that made bulletstorm isn't belly up. People can fly are making the next gears game. It's just the IP that's dead.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:7~ ~ Number of fans:11~