This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which genre has the most innovative/unique gameplay?

#1LitCandlezPosted 3/4/2013 2:59:03 PM
Which genre has the most innovative gameplay? - Results (54 votes)
Platformer
27.78% (15 votes)
RPGs
27.78% (15 votes)
Adventure/Action
22.22% (12 votes)
Puzzle
22.22% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:29:45 PM
bump
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#3theshovellerPosted 3/5/2013 5:32:00 PM
You're missing a few genres, and I probably wouldn't have thrown both Action (God of War) and Adventure (Machinarium, Deponia, Myst) together into one category - but that's just me.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#4Raven_CyarmPosted 3/5/2013 5:43:03 PM
Puzzle by a ****ing mile, and it's not even close.
---
You're not the official anything of any board.
Stop it.
#5megaultrarice34Posted 3/5/2013 5:47:26 PM
Okami's brushstroke power
---
~Hikari-chan is pretty damn kawaii~
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#6velvet_hammerPosted 3/5/2013 5:50:28 PM
not enough genres.. But the action beat em up, Bayonetta blows everything else in its genre away.. other games in this genre are also very technically impressive like GoW and NG 1,2
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
#7SayoriaPosted 3/5/2013 6:07:36 PM
Puzzle. It can be something from Cuboid, to Catherine, to Binary Land, to Tetris, to Clu Clu Land, to Yoshi's Cookie, to Lumines, to.....well, you get my point. Puzzle games can be anything. A shooter is well....shooting things at things. Platformer is climbing things or jumping on things. RPGs have a lot of diversity too, but not as much as puzzles,, since puzzles never need characters. Sometimes they have them, but they aren't always in puzzle games.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o