This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers 21+ years old, C/D: You want/own a Skylanders game

#21anonymous46773Posted 3/4/2013 9:24:35 PM
D

Spyro was one of my favorite game series as a kid. Well, the first three, at any rate.

http://images.wikia.com/skylanders/images/d/d9/Skylanders-Spyro-sAdventure_Multi_Visuel_009.jpg

Then they did THAT to him.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#22Sez6Posted 3/4/2013 10:22:27 PM
D

http://kotaku.com/5850932/skylanders-spyros-adventure-could-be-the-most-expensive-game-you-ever-buy

"To experience everything Skylanders has to offer as of this writing would cost roughly $225."
#23theshovellerPosted 3/4/2013 10:27:44 PM
I want the Disney one, but only because I'm a giant Disney fan and because I really hope they make a Tron figure or two for it (from either the original or Legacy, but I kinda prefer the original - was a lot deeper than the new one.)
#24SchoolRumblePosted 3/4/2013 10:41:41 PM
I want Biker Mice from Mars
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#25FiendingHardPosted 3/4/2013 10:42:23 PM
D
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#26vanished814Posted 3/4/2013 10:44:10 PM
Yes, I also have the golden compass, I buy games for the little brothers and sisters for when they come over and I end up playing them between other games. Used to play Alot of mature titles when I was a kid and now I'm playing a lot of kid titles as an adult. Funny the way it is
---
PSN~Vanished814
Currently playing~ GTA IV
#27FiendingHardPosted 3/4/2013 10:50:55 PM
vanished814 posted...
Yes, I also have the golden compass, I buy games for the little brothers and sisters for when they come over and I end up playing them between other games. Used to play Alot of mature titles when I was a kid and now I'm playing a lot of kid titles as an adult. Funny the way it is

Kids are in a hurry to grow up. When you're finally a grown up you realize it isn't all its cracked out to be and instead don't mind to go back to relive "childish" things.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#28TheTenth10Posted 3/5/2013 6:35:40 AM
C
bought Slylanders 1 some time ago and Giants the week after, I have around 20 figures
I'm 42