This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers 21+ years old, C/D: You want/own a Skylanders game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamers 21+ years old, C/D: You want/own a Skylanders game
3 years ago#21
D

Spyro was one of my favorite game series as a kid. Well, the first three, at any rate.

http://images.wikia.com/skylanders/images/d/d9/Skylanders-Spyro-sAdventure_Multi_Visuel_009.jpg

Then they did THAT to him.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
3 years ago#22
D

http://kotaku.com/5850932/skylanders-spyros-adventure-could-be-the-most-expensive-game-you-ever-buy

"To experience everything Skylanders has to offer as of this writing would cost roughly $225."
3 years ago#23
I want the Disney one, but only because I'm a giant Disney fan and because I really hope they make a Tron figure or two for it (from either the original or Legacy, but I kinda prefer the original - was a lot deeper than the new one.)
3 years ago#24
I want Biker Mice from Mars
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
3 years ago#25
D
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
3 years ago#26
Yes, I also have the golden compass, I buy games for the little brothers and sisters for when they come over and I end up playing them between other games. Used to play Alot of mature titles when I was a kid and now I'm playing a lot of kid titles as an adult. Funny the way it is
PSN~Vanished814
Currently playing~ GTA IV
3 years ago#27
vanished814 posted...
Yes, I also have the golden compass, I buy games for the little brothers and sisters for when they come over and I end up playing them between other games. Used to play Alot of mature titles when I was a kid and now I'm playing a lot of kid titles as an adult. Funny the way it is

Kids are in a hurry to grow up. When you're finally a grown up you realize it isn't all its cracked out to be and instead don't mind to go back to relive "childish" things.
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
3 years ago#28
C
bought Slylanders 1 some time ago and Giants the week after, I have around 20 figures
I'm 42
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamers 21+ years old, C/D: You want/own a Skylanders game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived