This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They are already spamming the Assassin's Creed 4 commercial on TV!

#41LionheartCJPosted 3/5/2013 12:05:20 PM
wheepitup posted...
LionheartCJ posted...
wheepitup posted...
Mega_Flare2 posted...
WWE is just a soap opra for men. I liked it when i was 3.... then i turned 4 learned it was fake and never watched it again

This.

Congratulations, do you want a cookie or something?

Have fun watching your fake movies and fake tv programs and playing your fake video games. Seriously what a stupid argument on a video games forum of all places

You don't even know what I watch.

Doesnt mean it's any less "fake", alot of entertainment is about suspending your disbelief
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#42LionheartCJPosted 3/5/2013 12:07:49 PM
nihilist212 posted...
LionheartCJ posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I assume people make fun of wrestling because it's "fake" (scripted would be the better word if you weren't ignorant of how it works) but have no problem watching fake movies, fake tv shows (yes including the so called reality shows), and playing fake video games.

Oh, ok.

This, exactly this

99% fans of wrestling know it's fake/scripted, i dont know what the big deal is tbh. Even the owner of the WWE admits its entertainment

I make fun of it cause it's extremely lame and corny and 99% of the fanbase are complete losers.

I agree that their is some really stupid wrestling fans, but not everyone is like that. And it sucks how just because someone likes something that someone else doesn't they are automatically a loser, alot of people think that gamers are losers too you know

stop being so judgemental with what people watch on tv
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#43TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/5/2013 12:37:58 PM
nihilist212 posted...
LionheartCJ posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
I assume people make fun of wrestling because it's "fake" (scripted would be the better word if you weren't ignorant of how it works) but have no problem watching fake movies, fake tv shows (yes including the so called reality shows), and playing fake video games.

Oh, ok.

This, exactly this

99% fans of wrestling know it's fake/scripted, i dont know what the big deal is tbh. Even the owner of the WWE admits its entertainment

I make fun of it cause it's extremely lame and corny and 99% of the fanbase are complete losers.

Nice to see you still have the mentality of a 6th grader.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D