This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

petition to have spec ops removed from PSN+ free games

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 3/4/2013 11:52:58 PM
how would i go about doing this? for christs sakes i bought my gfs littlr brother psn+ for christ mas and he is gonna have acess to this game. yes I know i can delete it but what is stopping him from down loading it again? if not please psn if you are reading this please do not have this type of game as the free games. I know it is a good game but it is not ok for kids, please go back to little big planet or i will even take a month off if u offer a indie game for the kids.
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2mogar002Posted 3/4/2013 11:56:04 PM
Please just go away
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3agrissaPosted 3/4/2013 11:57:45 PM
You should have known PS+ gives away mainly pew pew games and pow pow games.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#4JiZamezPosted 3/4/2013 11:59:59 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
how would i go about doing this? for christs sakes i bought my gfs littlr brother psn+ for christ mas and he is gonna have acess to this game. yes I know i can delete it but what is stopping him from down loading it again? if not please psn if you are reading this please do not have this type of game as the free games. I know it is a good game but it is not ok for kids, please go back to little big planet or i will even take a month off if u offer a indie game for the kids.

There's a thing called "creating a sub-account" which can be used to restrict that stupid kid from playing things beyond a certain parental control level.

By the way you type, someone needs to restrict yours.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#5MasterVadingPosted 3/5/2013 12:05:08 AM
JiZamez posted...

There's a thing called "creating a sub-account" which can be used to restrict that stupid kid from playing things beyond a certain parental control level.

^that^

_
---
Try out Anarchy Reigns, you might like it.
PSN/GT: menvimacal
#6howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 12:09:15 AM
JiZamez posted...

so i need to spend another $50 to get PS+ on a new account beacause PSN does not select their games more fairly? we have to pay for them to make smart decisions. trust me i have thought of the options and this is the only way i can see this being fixed
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#7deadmarvPosted 3/5/2013 12:17:53 AM

I want to join your cause, but only because I bought the game in January.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#8gudamanPosted 3/5/2013 12:20:39 AM
Don't make a sub account, I would ASSUME you can just set some parental controls on the current PSN account and just not share the parent lock password.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#9Vergil92Posted 3/5/2013 12:22:43 AM
JiZamez posted...

so i need to spend another $50 to get PS+ on a new account beacause PSN does not select their games more fairly? we have to pay for them to make smart decisions. trust me i have thought of the options and this is the only way i can see this being fixed

So basically instead of you taking the time and energy to properly restrict the kids' access to violent games, you'd rather remove that content altogether so ACTUAL adults who pay that same $50 for themselves can't play it?.......Alrighty then.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#10Evil_GogetaPosted 3/5/2013 12:24:23 AM
I hope he downloads it and has fun :).
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (WiiU) MH3GHD, (PS3) Awaiting games, (Vita) PSO2