This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why don't you like PS3 games you hate?

#1Bancario51Posted 3/5/2013 12:32:02 AM
Real question. "Cuz opinions" or "its just not my thing" is not an acceptable answer. You need to go into detail.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2xPercivala2536xPosted 3/5/2013 12:33:43 AM
I hate Resistance 2. The game looked like crap in 720p like it was meant to be played in. It felt weak. I disliked the characters, the story, and the gameplay, completely. That is of course, my opinion and peoples opinion will differ.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#3RyuuHou25Posted 3/5/2013 12:36:16 AM
Yeah, I'll just go into detail on the hundreds of PS3 games I don't like.

Oh, by the way, that'll be 200 dollars for the amount of time it would take me to write all of that out.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4IcrushlilpeoplePosted 3/5/2013 12:39:32 AM
I didn't like Oblivion and I don't really know why. I'd like to say it's cause it's way too open and the world feels empty but one of my favorite games this gen, Fallout 3, felt the same and I love that game. I've tried playing it 4 times out of 7 months and kept getting bored each time.
#5Brocken_JrPosted 3/5/2013 12:49:01 AM
operation raccoon s****y

RIDICULOUSLY stupid ai partners, terrible bosses, ending had no explanation after you got to pick one of the two choices, its like "ok here you go, whatever, no explanation, make one up yourself". nemesis' voice was awful. bland gameplay, everyones a bullet sponge, one of the worst online modes ive ever played. ugly graphics on everyone without a mask. story dlc.

journey

hold up on the controller to walk in a desert, congrats you beat it.

the walking dead

im only on episode 3. this is not a f***in game, but is praised as one. its really buggy, and if it wasnt for the story itself, the game would be soooo horrible. the shooting parts are bad. and im almost 100% sure you cant get a different ending. (please dont tell me if im right or wrong)

arkham city

"hey guys, arkham asylum was a huge success! lets change absolutely nothing about the gameplay since we nailed it! lets put riddler trophies you cant get as batman, thatll make people buy catwoman! lets also make characters really expensive dlc!"
---
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw
#6bloodcoastPosted 3/5/2013 12:53:23 AM
They are not fun.
#7red0991Posted 3/5/2013 12:55:29 AM
I bought Virtua Fighter 5 for a dollar, and I bought Lair for two dollars. I hate them both so damn much. They're just half-assed craptastic games and I have not found any redeeming qualities in either of them. Those two games are the worst investment of 3 dollars ever.
#8Brocken_JrPosted 3/5/2013 12:58:00 AM
red0991 posted...
I bought Virtua Fighter 5 for a dollar, and I bought Lair for two dollars. I hate them both so damn much. They're just half-assed craptastic games and I have not found any redeeming qualities in either of them. Those two games are the worst investment of 3 dollars ever.

poor virtua fighter 5 :'( you dont deserve to be treated this way....its ok, shhh shhh shhhh. its gonna be ok...
---
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw